WOW - you all need to read this! (my encore last post)

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
stop "harassing" me for no good reason
If you think I'm harassing you, wait until one of those 15 year old girls that you think you're sarging on MySpace turns out to be a 40 year old law enforcement officer.

are u THAT much of a loser to actually think im TRYING to convince people of anything????
Considering the sheer number of your posts that have the specific phrase, "I'm a player", or variations thereof, yeah, I think you're trying to convince everyone here of something. Something that anyone with a brain can see right through, but there are evidently a few guys here that are still buying your lies.

Anyway, it doesn't matter, you've had your last shot to try to make people respect you and it has obviously backfired, so just fcuking leave again, this place was much nicer without your idiotic ramblings and bragging. Don't let the intro page hit you in the ass on the way out.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<sniff sniff> ...smells like bulls.hit!!

Good riddance you geeky little p.rick.

Seriously though, just leave and don't come back. Be a man of your word. For everyone's sake.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
i have a good memory......but there were a couple who's names i didnt remember! all i remmebered bout those was how i met them and where they were from
Good memory? You can't even remember simple rules of grammar and spelling taught in 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th grades.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
I DONT CARE ABOUT GRAMMAR ON A FORUM! i type as fast as i can so i can post time efficiently i cant believe u use THAT argument to flame on me, its too funny really

i actualyl do understand S1NNER's concern about me lying and being fake, cuz i DO brag.......but wtf!!! we are all MEN, when u fvckin proud of gamin a hot girl or fvckin her or anythin like that, u go and share it cuz its fun, i dont see wats up with this stupid attitude that u gotta keep everythin to urself and b careful "to avoid flamers" - its retarded!

S1NNER, also, i will tell u, besides considering myself a player, notice how i dont hide my setbacks either, such as not being good in LTR, havin anger problems sometimes, even AFC'ing on a couple of girls (ive made posts about successes AND failures)........not a single thing that ive said has been fake, and im dissapointed in all of u who think that cuz callin someone fake on an internet forum for NO reason might just be the most AFC thing to do

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
callin someone fake on an internet forum for NO reason might just be the most AFC thing to do
Not only that, but its a very stupid thing to do since there is no real proof. You don't know the person and you can't prove they are lying about the things that are going on in their life.

Thanks for the post Skip. I've already stopped posting in new threads thanks to your kick in the face. I believe the poll is true though.

Reaction score
You know, I don't know what it is.

Go do a search, when I was PVSSYEATER...I got treated the same way like Skip does...wtf?

I was called a liar, all the same shyt that skip is being called. Listen guys, that shyt is DISCOURAGING. You make a motafvcka scared to post!

Why don't you guys flame these bone heads who ask dumb azz questions that have already been answered before?? Why would you flame a guy like skip who is AT LEAST trying to improve?? I'm fvckin clueless on this???

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
I was called a liar, all the same shyt that skip is being called. Listen guys, that shyt is DISCOURAGING. You make a motafvcka scared to post!
Game recognize game.

No game don't recognize game.

Hence, AFCs are the biggest skeptics. And their lack of skills and belief is one reason why they are still AFCs...

Well, PlayerSupreme has a decent grasp from what I've heard, as I would expect from a 47-yo. Funny (and too bad) he would get banned from here, then. I wonder what exactly he said to "warrant" that?

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CraigMack said:
Amen brother. You should listen to PlayerSupremes Podcast show! It rocks dude.
You should listen to the Tom Leykis show too! It's like the Supreme Show without all the metaphysical stuff and the NLP he uses to control his b*tches.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Game recognize game.

No game don't recognize game.

Hence, AFCs are the biggest skeptics. And their lack of skills and belief is one reason why they are still AFCs...
:yes: Bravo! :up:

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
belividere said:
that poll has 131 votes. Given the current number of members signed up, most not active though, the sample size here is 0.6%

That doesn't really say that much. Interestingly you have 0.16% of all posts ever on this board.

One another note I haven't meet a single guy in my life who has been with a lot of girls and can remember how many its been, let alone draft a spread sheet with stats.

Holy **** you just got "Judge Mathis'ed":rockon:

Passion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's true, most of the people on this site are horrible with women and you can tell by their posts. When you break their reality by telling them you've screwed dozens of hot chicks they will simply think "that can't be true, he's lying! he's way more successful than me so he must be full of it."
As for the other poster talking about why he has a spreadsheet, so what? It's to keep track of things, the way that lots of people like to keep track of baseball stats or the weekend box office.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip: Your topic titles say so much about you. Roughly translated..."Wow! Look at what I have to say!!!!!", "Everyone pay attention to me!", "Please help me to feel important!!!"

You're like the internet equivalent of THIS GUY

:crackup:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
actually, i just make my topic titles specific instead of lame such as "i need advice" or "oh"

i make sure my thread topics get u to actually want to read the thread itself!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Passion said:
Well it's true, most of the people on this site are horrible with women and you can tell by their posts. When you break their reality by telling them you've screwed dozens of hot chicks they will simply think "that can't be true, he's lying! he's way more successful than me so he must be full of it."
As for the other poster talking about why he has a spreadsheet, so what? It's to keep track of things, the way that lots of people like to keep track of baseball stats or the weekend box office.

that sums it up, and yea i knew that, i took the poll further and i created a thread to expand on it........i made the spreadsheet when i had a free 45 minutes after i had already remembered and written down all the girls i been with........its really lotsa fun to look at it sometimes and just say DAMN SKIP UR A SLUT! lol

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
actually, i just make my topic titles specific instead of lame such as "i need advice" or "oh"

i make sure my thread topics get u to actually want to read the thread itself!
it says "my last post" which it clearly wasn't and you have made another thread saying your it was your last post before it, and since then many more threads, so all it's saying is..."look at me, validate me please!"

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip ive read your posts, you seem to not take critisism well, the thing is when you post, your posting your opinions and you will get people posting there opinions, the more angry afc you get the more people will think lowly of you, so the best thing to do is ignore and stick to the main issue, learning about pick up.

For one looks dont mean sh!t, looking good means well groomed and dressed smart.

Respect is all guys.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
DJsparky said:
Skip ive read your posts, you seem to not take critisism well, the thing is when you post, your posting your opinions and you will get people posting there opinions, the more angry afc you get the more people will think lowly of you, so the best thing to do is ignore and stick to the main issue, learning about pick up.

For one looks dont mean sh!t, looking good means well groomed and dressed smart.

Respect is all guys.
NO your wrong - no not about the looks part, but about the OPINIONS part

when i start a thread, a discussion, or give advice, some people do NOT give their opinions about what i said, but instead they simply INSULT me cuz they r ****in losers who have nothing better to do

i LOVE hearing opinions - but trying to put down someone u dont even know online is plain ****ED UP, and thats what some people do to me after i make a thread giving advice or trying to start a discussion

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
NO your wrong - no not about the looks part, but about the OPINIONS part

when i start a thread, a discussion, or give advice, some people do NOT give their opinions about what i said, but instead they simply INSULT me cuz they r ****in losers who have nothing better to do

i LOVE hearing opinions - but trying to put down someone u dont even know online is plain ****ED UP, and thats what some people do to me after i make a thread giving advice or trying to start a discussion
I had the same thing, but your fueling there fire, with every post you acknoledge them with, if they dont respect you and your opinions then why should you care? thats why you let them get on with it, the whiners become the true losers in the end, where as the people who get on with life and fight it with all its struggles are the ones who suceed