Wow, my username still works, its been YEARS!

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok ya'll I used to reg this forum as a HARDCORE, and I do mean, HARDCORE afc, like I was the most pathetic. I used to post on here *****ing and *****ing about never getting a date with women, let alone getting laid. When I was a reg here I only had sex with one girl my whole life.

I was 22 when I used to come here all the time, I am now, 31.

And so far, my number is....4 chicks... thats it.... IN THE LAST MONTH!

Muahaha, so those AFCs out there, keep your head up, I didn't start attracting women till I was 29, if you're overweight, loose it, if your clothing sucks, approch a random hottie at a clothing store, for clothing advice, even if the intentions aren't picking her up( but should be if you game right!)

I was the worst of the worst when it came to being afc, but times change, just cause you never got any in your 20s doesn't mean the game is over! Keep at it, make new friends, develop yourself socially, have activities going on, start college and work on yourself! Take it from the worst former most AFC. Be it your goal to be a pickup artist, or find a girlfriend, changing yourself first and developing social status, and confidence boosting abilities will get you in the place you need to be!

And for the record here is the stuff I read, the boot camps I've taken, and the like:

NONE!!!!!

Don't waste your money on this ****, a lot of it has some good advice, but truth be told, the info in them should be obvious. Anyway if anyone wants to PM me any questions on how I did it(no not going to sell you anything, or spam you, just chat, with my own advice).

Take it easy pimps!

mr.@pplesauce

Reaction score
Hahaha. I just decided today, after not being here for years, to log back on. It's an interesting feeling. :)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if your clothing sucks, approch a random hottie at a clothing store, for clothing advice,
They say you shouldn't listen to what a woman says will attract them.
The exception to this seems to be clothing. Girls are pretty good at telling you if you look good in something or not (although by this point I can pretty much figure this out for myself).

BUT! You shouldn't take clothing advice from the girls working in the clothing store. Their interest lies in selling you something, not in making you look good.

I didn't start attracting women till I was 29
It does seem to get better as you get older. So you young guys who are having trouble, keep your chin up.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
They say you shouldn't listen to what a woman says will attract them.
The exception to this seems to be clothing. Girls are pretty good at telling you if you look good in something or not (although by this point I can pretty much figure this out for myself).

BUT! You shouldn't take clothing advice from the girls working in the clothing store. Their interest lies in selling you something, not in making you look good.

It does seem to get better as you get older. So you young guys who are having trouble, keep your chin up.
I suppose you are Americans. Have you seen how females in America dress? Shorts, flip-flops, sensible shoes, blah hair, jeans that don't fit, etc. I would go ask a gay man. American gay men are the closest thing that America has to girls.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
☜╬☞ said:
Borknagar \m/ !

Former metalhead?
Nah still love it, but don't dress it, the metal look just doesn't work well with most women these days!

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok what do you do if your are already good looking, dress nice, have great social status, dont need to lose weight and you have a bright white smile and everyone thinks your funny and loves being around you? you are also an alpha male who is secure with himself.

this is the truth no lie. dont tell me I dont know what I am talking about ethier these are facts about me?

what should I do. that is my question for the forum but some guys comes along and tells me I am not one of these things I mentioned when I am.

there are a lot of men who want to hang out with me because I got all the girls (but I dont) I get noticed all the time by women.

I think we need someone to get out the video camera and see me interact with women.

UniKKatiL

Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
ok what do you do if your are already good looking, dress nice, have great social status, dont need to lose weight and you have a bright white smile and everyone thinks your funny and loves being around you? you are also an alpha male who is secure with himself.

this is the truth no lie. dont tell me I dont know what I am talking about ethier these are facts about me?

what should I do. that is my question for the forum but some guys comes along and tells me I am not one of these things I mentioned when I am.

there are a lot of men who want to hang out with me because I got all the girls (but I dont) I get noticed all the time by women.

I think we need someone to get out the video camera and see me interact with women.
Approach and talk to women?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:

If this is true, then you have some deeper problems. I think you have situational confidence. All of this just strengthens your ego. You need go lose your ego and gain real confidence. You wouldn't have been here asking for advice by random people on the internet if you actually believed in yourself.

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:

Do you know how to actually attract women? Do you know how to be sexual and turn women on? If you don't, that's probably your main problem.

Yes, something that small will make or break you when it comes to women. Learn what attracts women, besides confidence and social charm.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
I suppose you are Americans. Have you seen how females in America dress? Shorts, flip-flops, sensible shoes, blah hair, jeans that don't fit, etc. I would go ask a gay man. American gay men are the closest thing that America has to girls.

Yeah Jimbo your right as always, they all look like big fat slobs, like these fatties that I ran into the club not to long ago.....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9YAytg-3OwA/TIEUpyQso5I/AAAAAAAAAKQ/6JgKMcR9JFM/s1600/101_0113.JPG

:rolleyes:

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Yeah Jimbo your right as always, they all look like big fat slobs, like these fatties that I ran into the club not to long ago.....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9YAytg-3OwA/TIEUpyQso5I/AAAAAAAAAKQ/6JgKMcR9JFM/s1600/101_0113.JPG

:rolleyes:
My god those American women are such fat cows! They hold no comparison when it comes to Ukrainian women, hell look at this one Ukrainian girl I used to party with, and she was only 19 at the time!

http://media.photobucket.com/image/peasant woman/nhoe1957/Russian-Peasant-Woman.jpg

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
If this is true, then you have some deeper problems. I think you have situational confidence. All of this just strengthens your ego. You need go lose your ego and gain real confidence. You wouldn't have been here asking for advice by random people on the internet if you actually believed in yourself.

thats what me and one of my friends problem is. so it is kinds like do enough to feel good about yourself but dont do enough to have a woman get one over on you. explaining would would be great.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
up this thread

the truth needs to be spread