Wow, listen to this bullshivt I heard from her. I need your advice...

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
...watch out for women who are "seperated" or "just got divorced". they have alot of issues and dont know what the hell they want.
In the past I have been involved with two women who were "separated" or recently divorced and another who was "threatening" to leave her "awful" husband.. AS it turned out they all wanted EXACTLY the same thing ultimately - a guy to rapidly re-inflate their ego, nothing more. They were still angry with their ex's and frequently treated me to stories of how "bad" they all were.
They all responded positively to my AFC side ( which was active back then ).
They all fukked quickly and they all bailed or became difficult and troublesome when they sensed that I actually wanted something from them over and above a quick roll in the sack.

The woman in the OP's story acted exactly like the women in my own history .
She fukked the most active pursuing male because he provided her with the biggest ego boost.
It is that simple.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
In the past I have been involved with two women who were "separated" or recently divorced and another who was "threatening" to leave her "awful" husband.. AS it turned out they all wanted EXACTLY the same thing ultimately - a guy to rapidly re-inflate their ego, nothing more. They were still angry with their ex's and frequently treated me to stories of how "bad" they all were.
They all responded positively to my AFC side ( which was active back then ).
They all fukked quickly and they all bailed or became difficult and troublesome when they sensed that I actually wanted something from them over and above a quick roll in the sack.

The woman in the OP's story acted exactly like the women in my own history .
She fukked the most active pursuing male because he provided her with the biggest ego boost.
It is that simple.
these types of women and single mothers are the ones i have the worst luck with when it comes to sex. give me a girl with no kids, never been married, and i can get her in bed in one or two dates. i dont know why, just the way its always been with me. also, if you think about what these recently divorced, seperated, or whatever they call it types of women are quick to tell you stories about how bad the guy was. how awful the marrige was, but yet hes a wonderful dad.lol the stories never change, theyre all the same it seems.