WOW FVCK....Check It Out...MOOD SWINGS

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
April 10 was my birthday and i decided to take out my friend and the girl that likes me, which i like to, and her friend.

I pick her up and everything goes smooth. Sweet girl, truely beliving that i would like to establish a future with her. I never told her i liked her but showed her by taking her out. I stayed away from being AFC therefor used tips from the site which worked very well.

Anywayz we get to our destination and they werent open yet so we decide to go somewhere else...

***this is where the devil comes in***

All of a sudden in the car ride she becomes the ***** from hell. She was quiet, didnt talk to me, kept saying i dont care, and kept texting.

She was like this for the whole night, and when her friend and my friend would say whats wrong with you, why are u acting this way its his birthday, she would say Nothings wrong with me, I dont care if its his birthday.

I know from this site that girls are very weird and the have their mood swings.

I like this girl a lot and i know if she was just another Fvck Buddy for me id leave her and hook up with others.

But should i just ignore her for a while or what?

I dont want to end this bond we had?

Any comments would be appreciated

Thanks

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You're leaving something important out of your story. If you want anyone to be able to really help you with your situation you need to provide all pertinent information.

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
when i picked her up she gave me ballons...

we play fought....

and then Bam ***** MODE

btw on the way to the resturaunt i got pulled over for speeding but since it was my birthday the cop let me go

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
O ya and in the car my friend started to play fight with her...and i didnt do anything...is that a reason?

seriously this situation is bizaar

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Something happened to upset her or she's crazy in the head. Those are the only two possibilities. I still think you're leaving something out that was said, though.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ HOSSIX said:
. She was quiet, didnt talk to me, kept saying i dont care, and kept texting.
Sounds like she got bad news over the text message. When chicks flip like that its either because the man she is seeing decides to end it (text messaging) or one of her girlfriend's telling her she found out her man was cheating on her.

The girl you like is probably seeing someone but she is just being very discreet about it.

DjDamage

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya ide think that 2 but ive been suppoodly "with her" for 6 months...

and she was usualy smiling on her text messages...which i know its a guy

but its weird though cause she calls me 4 am cause thats when i was born to say happy birthday and all this nice stuff

then at 7 am she goes and buys me ballons and a card and brings it to me.

Even at the begining of our date at nite she was very chill.

We did rough house a lil bit and i did hurt her a lil bit but i always do and shes coo with it.

In the car my friend and her usualy rough house 2 and he "playfully" choked her and at first i thought she got mad cause i didnt do anything.

After that she was a big *****.

But what tips are there for a situation like this.

The ignore and call in 2 weeks treatment.
Im not gonna say sorry either cause i know i havent done anything

Everyone who was with us were in shock of her behavior.

She also started talking about other guys, was she trying to get me jealous?

While she was in her ***** i paid less attention to her and more to her friend.

Ive hear the more her friend likes you, the more shell like you.

But anyways i appreciate all ur feed back

Thanks

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well obviously she was pissed off about something. Who knows...

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talkin with her best friend she said "you were 2 mean"

She said that when we were in the car, i had placed my hand on her back and she jokingly said "eww dont touch me"

and i replied with " you dont touch me you have cooties " and gently pushed her shoulder.

Her Best friend says you alway over react....? it doesnt seem like it 2 me.

For the ignore treatment do i call in 2 weeks or 7 days? or wait for her to do something?

Thanks

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until your last post, I figured she had just bled all over her $20 panties or something.

Talkin with her best friend she said "you were 2 mean"
Don't get the friends involved with your relationship. They'll only make things worse. It's your gf's job to tell you what's wrong, even though it may take her a while to come out with it.

She said that when we were in the car, i had placed my hand on her back and she jokingly said "eww dont touch me"

and i replied with " you dont touch me you have cooties " and gently pushed her shoulder.
Just tell her you were being playful back, and let that sink into her mind for a while. Be friendly as hell when you approach her about this subject. If she can't overcome that, then she's got some major issues.

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok the thing is after monday i havent talked with her.

If i talk with her, how should i approach it so i dont seem like an AFC?

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm like lost here bro too many lose ends to make a comment on either she's weird or she's weird I dunno most girls are like that.

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya man ive never witnessed such a mood change.

She sometimes has mood swings but the remeedy for that usualy was some kino.

Monday though it was like the devils ***** got into her.

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol Bro if it was that easy i wouldve been screwing other girls

Think of the movie Just Friends...

This girl is the girl i wanted from high school.

But back then i was over weight and a total AFC so i effed things up dramaticly.

One day being a total AFC i thought if i spill my heart shed feel the same for me.

Boy was i wrong she took it up the ass and went crazy on me.

The same day i found sosuave.com.

Read all the articles and began a workour routine.

2 months later, i began using the tips of a don juan and got closer to victory each day.

I just think she hasnt reach the age of full wisdom and therefor is over reacting.

I think im gonna have a chat with her in person and if she still is acting like a *****, i will just walk away and live my life.