Wouldn't it be better to use ugly girls for practice?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i think if you want to make real progress it's best to stick to the pretty girls. Once you've conquered a 10, your mind will be alot more manageable while talking to a 9.

i notice that if i talk to a 10 on a night, the rest of the interactions go alot more smoothly.

MurdocIsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
She's just trying to get you to say the same things other men tell her...
Of course, that much is obvious, but to me I don't mind that they do that, I can overlook that. I am actually from the UK by the way but I don't think the dynamic is much different. I've simply found in my own experience that pretty girls are always receptive and kind towards me whilst average/ugly girls are often *****y and rude. Maybe just coincidence or luck, who knows, but that's just how I see it.

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
no cause they tend to be easier and dont allow you to improve your skills it would be like practicing to play the lakers by playing the raptors 100 times..

or more like playing the grade school basketball team every night...

sure, you're still playing, but you are not improving with your confidence in talking to hot women. You are just getting better at talking to Ug's and fat asses.

While it doesn't hurt to be social with everyone, you won't get better with talking to hot women with out talking to hot women. Just go for the dimes right away and you'll feel a lot better, trust me

you gotta get in the water if you want to swim. If you want to become an olympic swimmer getting in the kiddy pool isn't gonna help you