Would you take your ex-back?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I read this right, She missed you SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH that she ran off and did other guys? SO was she thinking of you while having sex with them? I wouldn't believe she missed you much

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
If I read this right, She missed you SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH that she ran off and did other guys? SO was she thinking of you while having sex with them? I wouldn't believe she missed you much
No she hasn't done it with any other guys yet and I haven't done it with any other girls yet too. She told me before she'll never do it with other guys because in case we get back together she wants me to be holding on to something and that's her not f*ckng other guys. She wants it to be special for me that I'm the only one who gets to do it. But she said she wouldn't mind making out with other guys if I decide to leave her. I'm the problem in the relationship really and not her. It's fun being with her because there's no bs at all. We really have a good thing going. I'm happy when I'm with her and she's happy when she's with me.

The problem is she's my first girlfriend and while she is very pretty and sexy herself when I see other pretty chicks I wonder what it would be like to be with them. I feel the need to bang another girl or get to know one as more than friends to finally make me content and be able to tell myself that my girl is the only thing I'll ever need. Then I can focus on my life rather than on hot girls. It drives me crazy to see these hot chicks in my class or in starbucks and Barnes and noble. Maybe when I get to bang one of those hotties I'll realize that all I need is one.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
To pertain directly to you vagrant, let me say:

"Learn from the past, plan for the future, and live in the present."

Have you learned a lot from this whole experience that would strengthen the relationship if you got together? You know, you never truly appreciate the well until the well has run dry.

However, live in the moment. Maybe it's banging other chicks. Maybe it's going to the gym and working on your abdomen. Maybe it's taking a night class on budgeting or working on your career.

No matter what caused you to break up, understand that it is easy to over romanticize good aspects of the relationship, while ignoring the problems and suffering that you may of had to deal with. The pros may seem to surpass the cons, and you might be realizing this as more and more time goes on, which is contrary to the belief that it takes time to get over a relationship. Time can also make you grow more curious as to whether or not this relationship can be salvaged, and the more time you spend dealing with worse women you may start to think that it was meant to be.

If you really want to poke at this, tell her you currently have no desire to be in a relationship with her. Go ahead, respond to those texts in which she says she misses you. Even agree to hang out with her as long as you can be "just friends." Include something in the conversation like "meet me at my house, but don't come in. We'll go to the movies, something where we wont have to speak to each other that much."

This will challenge her and you may see the big picture, learning if this is meant to be or not.

Let me know how this plays out. Hope this helps.
Thanks for another wonderful advice that I will keep. I'm learning so much on this site that I can use in my own life and pass it on to others that may someday need them. I'll let you know how everything plays out.