Would you have baby with a single mom ?

itismylife

Reaction score
I'm dating hot single mom 33 old and she works very hard to please me in bed, she is so nice,feminine and very family oriented,she loves children, my dream woman but twice divorced and with 10 years old boy, she wants us to live together,marry and have a second baby - she wants a babygirl rather sooner than later.
What do you think guys ? It's first hot girl who gave me so much attention and love. I'm almost 40, I'm affraid I will never make better, sex with her is amazing and I'm in love with her. I could father second baby which makes me as alpha as her ex ? I don't want to be old single childless looser.

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't recommend marrying her right off the bat. There has to be reasons why she had 2 failed marriages , it takes 2 to tango.
Screen hard and ask occasionally throw in questions like " What lessons did marriage teach you " just to get more insight into how both marriages went wrong.
But definitely don't get married within the next 3 years.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you're almost 40 I'd say go for it.

There will be a of guys on here urging you not to have a child but really think about it...do you want to spend the rest of your life single and childless. That's fun when you're 20 years old but not in your 40's.

The girl sounds pretty cool, if there aren't any major red flags. Why not. If you can afford to have kids then go for it.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
itismylife said:
It's first hot girl who gave me so much attention and love. I'm almost 40, I'm affraid I will never make better, sex with her is amazing and I'm in love with her. I could father second baby which makes me as alpha as her ex ? I don't want to be old single childless looser.
Your scarcity mentality is your death knell and goes against everything the DJ bible preaches. I always advise against dating single moms therefore I wouldn't recommend planting your seed in one. You probably won't listen anyway so who cares? You will just be another statistic. A hapless loser stuck in a sexless marriage to a manipulative, b!tchy wife with tons of emotional baggage. Good luck.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Your scarcity mentality is your death knell and goes against everything the DJ bible preaches. I always advise against dating single moms therefore I wouldn't recommend planting your seed in one. You probably won't listen anyway so who cares? You will just be another statistic. A hapless loser stuck in a sexless marriage to a manipulative, b!tchy wife with tons of emotional baggage. Good luck.

I married a single mommy in my mid to late 20's, I almost pulled the triggger and left it in. Oh sh*t I did leave in it but we never had kids. I just couldn't do, my gut feeling told me not to do it. Mine was NOT a sexless marriage but the emotional baggage was still NOT WORTH and she was 23-24 when we got together.

Single mommies always treat you like a king until they get what they want, and once they know they have you they are done with you.

Men love woman, woman love children and children love puppies. She just wants you as betabucks, $$ to help support of having more kids.

At 40 if your SMV is high enough you should be able to find a chick with out kids, if that is what you really want to do. You need to realize and remember she will never love you the way you "love" her, it's hard to comprehend but I believe it to be entirely true. If you really want a kid that bad look for late 20's early 30s. I DO NOT RECOMMEND SETTLING FOR THIS SINGLE MOMMY.:nervous:

Last edited:

itismylife

Reaction score
hockeyfreak79 said:
Single mommies always treat you like a king until they get what they want, and once they know they have you they are done with you.

Men love woman, woman love children and children love puppies. She just wants you as betabucks, $$ to help support of having more kids.

What you mean done with me ? Why she should not treat me as a king and not respect me ? If she has second baby with me I will be the breadwinner and she we will be dependent on me. Secondly I will be a father of her child and step-father of the other one.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
itismylife said:
What you mean done with me ? Why she should not treat me as a king and not respect me ? If she has second baby with me I will be the breadwinner and she we will be dependent on me. Secondly I will be a father of her child and step-father of the other one.
I will never date a single mother period. I rather be shot in the head than to date someone else woman. Single moms, divorced mom's all are the same. That a*ss will always belong to the dude that she gave offsprings.

You will always be number 3

Her kids, the ex, then you.

Men who marry single mothers spend their entire lives funding a stranger's retirement account instead of their own.

She is in wallet seeking mode.Looking for a simp.Guess what, you are her new simp/wallet/atm. Let me guess , she was abused physically or verbally(what ever the fvck that means)?

We should just ignore proof of a woman's poor decision making process AND pay for it willingly by marrying her? (We already do this with our welfare systems buddy, which single mothers take advantage of more than anyone else in society) What the in the fvcking fvck?

So my advice just know if you date a single mom you’re going to take a backseat due to her poor choices in life, and if you dont have kids you’ll be putting her first while not getting that back in return.If you’re a simp and can deal with that have at it.

I wish there was some way we could follow this dipsh1t to see how his marrying a single mom thing works out. Because we all know he will end up broke, miserable, unhappy and alone.

Godspeed, Captain Save a Ho!

THE SIMP IS STRONG IN THIS ONE.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Dream girl but twice divorced? She should wear that as a slogan on a T-shirt .

The fact you are almost 40 should NOT be a factor in your having a child. The question should be: did you ever for one day in your life say "I wish I had a kid"? Look around. Do you see a people shortage? Do you really feel a need to make more humans? See any selfless 16 year old kids who could carry their parents on their backs if needed? These days, kids are for welfare moms and millionaires.

If she was once divorced I would give her 4 times more credit. She has no excuses left. She will be old in about 2 years, biologically. Women at 35 should no longer have kids. Plus, her then 12 year old will have too much age difference and will resent you.

Unless you have dated her for a WHOLE YEAR, don't do it. If you have dated for a whole year, get engaged to her first, then decide if you like her enough to have a child.

EDIT (I hadn't read YawataNoKami's post until now, but what he said also - except you are number four. The kid, the ex, HER, then (maybe) you, until she cheats).

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
She has baby rabies. I'm not trying to sound like a cynical d!ck, but she may be in love with the idea of a baby more than she is in love with you. You feel me?
^^This.

She's 33 and wants a baby NOW. Her biological clock is ticking down to menopause and she wants another kid before it's too late. All she needs is the next available sucker (you) to impregnate her so she can satisfy her need.

RUN from this woman. She'll be convincing you that she's on the pill or will be poking holes in the condoms.

itismylife

Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
Single moms, divorced mom's all are the same. That a*ss will always belong to the dude that she gave offsprings.

It's about men who don't have children with single mom but if I make her a baby I will upgrade and become no 2. I will be more important than ex because she has new baby and family with me and he will stay in the past.I will be her new alpha.

The only thing that really worries me is she said once 'Maybe I wouldn't divorced him if he earned money or at least helped me at home'. That was bizzare taking into consideration how much she *****ed about him being lazy and verbally abusive.She hated he wanted to have sex every day but I know she loves sex, we **** like rabbits.I heard also something like 'If woman is angry on her man she shouldn't fVck him and cook at least for a week' that's was weird thing to hear from a mouth of a submissive woman but she claimed this is how her mother always told her.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lived with a couple of single moms. Its chancier than with a single girl they always have baggage. You re at the right age to find an early 30s chick whose ovaries r ticking. I d do that.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
itismylife said:
she wants a babygirl rather sooner than later.
It could be a boy. What do you do then? Is this what you really want in life? To be with her? Are you forcing yourself to want what she wants out of fear of having nobody? I would not mess with a twice divorced woman. Your dream will turn into a nightmare.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
itismylife said:
I get it! 'itsmylife' IS the single mom! Who else would call and old chick with knee-knockers who ruined three lives and counting a 'dream girl only twice divorced'?

Here is how I picture 'itsmylife' and family:
http://mizhollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/happyish.jpg

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
itismylife said:
It's about men who don't have children with single mom but if I make her a baby I will upgrade and become no 2. I will be more important than ex because she has new baby and family with me and he will stay in the past.I will be her new alpha.

The only thing that really worries me is she said once 'Maybe I wouldn't divorced him if he earned money or at least helped me at home'. That was bizzare taking into consideration how much she *****ed about him being lazy and verbally abusive.She hated he wanted to have sex every day but I know she loves sex, we **** like rabbits.I heard also something like 'If woman is angry on her man she shouldn't fVck him and cook at least for a week' that's was weird thing to hear from a mouth of a submissive woman but she claimed this is how her mother always told her.
You are a:
1.woman or
2.a troll

Nobody is that stupid.

I am done with this thread.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
I will never date a single mother period. I rather be shot in the head than to date someone else woman. Single moms, divorced mom's all are the same. That a*ss will always belong to the dude that she gave offsprings.

Men who marry single mothers spend their entire lives funding a stranger's retirement account instead of their own.

She is in wallet seeking mode.Looking for a simp.Guess what, you are her new simp/wallet/atm. Let me guess , she was abused physically or verbally(what ever the fvck that means)?

We should just ignore proof of a woman's poor decision making process AND pay for it willingly by marrying her? (We already do this with our welfare systems buddy, which single mothers take advantage of more than anyone else in society) What the in the fvcking fvck?

So my advice just know if you date a single mom you’re going to take a backseat due to her poor choices in life, and if you dont have kids you’ll be putting her first while not getting that back in return.If you’re a simp and can deal with that have at it.

I wish there was some way we could follow this dipsh1t to see how his marrying a single mom thing works out. Because we all know he will end up broke, miserable, unhappy and alone.

Godspeed, Captain Save a Ho!

THE SIMP IS STRONG IN THIS ONE.
This post is a little extreme. I don't date single moms because I enjoy a spontaneous relationship, but to say "that ass will always belong to the guy who gave her offspring" isn't always true. . I know one single mother who was extremely attractive, and she left the guy who knocked her up. Its a common misconception that single mothers always got knocked up by the alpha/bad boy.