Would you fvck a 5?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
:crackup: this. Who gives a fvck about pride, you aren't taking her home to your mother. If the boner responds then by all means go ahead and fvck a -5 to a 5.
And this right here is why women have most of the power in the sex game, because guys are desperate for any snatch they can obtain. Its rather pathetic.

I just know I cant sleep with a girl Id be embarrassed to be seen with. A lot of dudes are different though. Talk about putting any piece of tail on a pedestal. And men wonder why chicks are flaky and fickle.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
And this right here is why women have most of the power in the sex game, because guys are desperate for any snatch they can obtain. Its rather pathetic.

I just know I cant sleep with a girl Id be embarrassed to be seen with. A lot of dudes are different though. Talk about putting any piece of tail on a pedestal. And men wonder why chicks are flaky and fickle.
There's a difference between using a mediocre chick as a pump and dump and putting pvssy on a pedestal. It's the dudes that prostrate themselves to these women, these are the ones that give women an entitlement complex. If anything this'll make chicks realize that their pvssy isn't the least bit special.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
There's a difference between using a mediocre chick as a pump and dump and putting pvssy on a pedestal. It's the dudes that prostrate themselves to these women, these are the ones that give women an entitlement complex. If anything this'll make chicks realize that their pvssy isn't the least bit special.
Actually, the fact that women know they can have any number of guys come after them, is what gives them a big head and sense of entitlement. Average chicks know certain hot guys with low standards will bang them. All that does is throw the sex game out of whack because it makes a lot of women feel they deserve an 8 all the time.

Just look at online dating and how the bar/club scene can be at times.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4north1side2 said:
Your always whining, no wonder your not liked around here or by women period.
lmao...whatever you say kid. I know for a fact you couldnt pull the women I pull in real life xD.

[sarcasm]But yeah...its whining for me to tell me they should have some standards. How dare I speak the truth about men with low standards giving women inflated senses of sexual value. [/sarcasm]

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a strange way of categorizing women. I rate them by the time slots I am willing to share with them.

Mid day neighbor bang: I'm willing to step in a neighbors place, let her blow me and leave.

Beginning of night: I'll pick this one up and take her out proper.

Middle of the night: Let her meet up with me somewhere.

End of night: After my options are exhausted, i'll throw her a bone. (literally)

Booty call: Just that...

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Actually, the fact that women know they can have any number of guys come after them, is what gives them a big head and sense of entitlement. Average chicks know certain hot guys with low standards will bang them. All that does is throw the sex game out of whack because it makes a lot of women feel they deserve an 8 all the time.

Just look at online dating and how the bar/club scene can be at times.
Well if a chick is dumb enough to think that an attractive dude using her for a pump and dump means that she deserves an 8 then that's her problem. Fvck what another man deems worthy, I'm going to fvck whoever myself and the boner deems worthy and every other man should do the same. At the end of the day it'll always be the manginas, pvssies, supplicaters, spineless cowards, and chumps that give women an inflated sense of sexual value. We wouldn't even recognize the dating game if these men didn't exist.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
:crackup: this. Who gives a fvck about pride, you aren't taking her home to your mother. If the boner responds then by all means go ahead and fvck a -5 to a 5.
+1 and less attractive girls work harder for the nut. If Jr gets up I'll use him!!

And on ratings, I think of the scale like this: if in a random group of chicks her age, she is prettier than 60 of them, she is a 6. At what point you decide they are no longer do-able is up to you and you c@ck.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotus Effect said:
Good for you Yewki!

I believe that 50% is better than 0%. And if 50% is an F, what are 40, 30, 20 10 and 0%? Z?

You work with your ranking, I work with mine, and we both live happily ever after. What about this?
To answer your question, in the standard widely accepted grading system a 0-59 is considered an F. There is no Z. In the context of HBs, anything below a 6 would be considered failing. As in, under normal cirumstances (i.e. sober) not attractive enough to want to bang.

As for your second question, sounds good. But keep in mind you were originally questioning someone elses rating system, which is why I responded to you.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most chicks you will fvck are 5's after they take the make up off.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to go after 3's if i got desperate enough. Then i saw one at a party getting a train going.

Really ugly women are either wh0res or act way to masculine. Pay attention to this and you will see what i mean.

I dated a 5 for awhile because at the time i thought that if i dated a female that was not the most desirable then alot of the problems of dating a more attractive woman would be avoided. I was wrong

Don't settle. Do what you enjoy doing and if it happens to be a 5 or below then do it. Just wrap up, some of the uggliest women are some of the biggest sluts.

NewToTheGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
I have a strange way of categorizing women. I rate them by the time slots I am willing to share with them.

Mid day neighbor bang: I'm willing to step in a neighbors place, let her blow me and leave.

Beginning of night: I'll pick this one up and take her out proper.

Middle of the night: Let her meet up with me somewhere.

End of night: After my options are exhausted, i'll throw her a bone. (literally)

Booty call: Just that...
^^ This.

There is a difference between a "tuesday afternoon" girl and one I'd spend time with on my day off or a weekend night. Mainly cause if a chick isn't good and sexy, I'd rather hang out with my buddies or even by myself during my personal "prime time"

And at 3:00 am, my standards get pretty low.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls have to be kept in the right environment too.

Some are too slutty to bring around my friends. Or too weird to take out in public. Some females are only good to take to a bar. Met some satanist chick with huge cans covered in pentagrams, I can't be seen with that by anyone. If she's real hot i'll take her where there are other girls I know for social proof. Some girls just want to fark, if you spend money on them they see it as beta. Some girls like to make scenes in public, can't take those anywhere but the beach. Some girls are so boring you can only take them to eat dinner. Some girls wear flips everywhere, to the beach with those too. Some girls just like clubbing, invite her over to my place she treats me like a chump. Take her to a club and get that $150 bottle and she's all over me blowing me in the stairwell. ProTip refill an expensive bottle with cheap vodka and give it to your buddy that works in a club, pay him for the OJ and cranberry and BOOM! lol

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have banged one 5 and I was ashamed when I did it. It wasnt even all that good. I have high standards when it comes to women i bed. I need to find them very sexy or else It's a no go. An 8 or better and I'm game. The 5 was after a long drunk night with friends and i ended up at the girls apartment with my other friend and her friend. Soon after i realized what i did. I left and grabbed a cab back home. Last two girls i was fvckin for a while were 9's. One Blonde hair blue eyed chick with huge natural t!ts, tight body and a decent round ass with a face to match. The next was a bleached blonde chick with huge (fake) T!ts a slim waist and a huge ass and sexy face. Both drove me mentally crazy though.

I have a HB8 brunette that wanted me to come over tonight but couldnt because i had to take care of some things but I wanna complete the mission by pounding her brains out.

Bayne05

Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Lol this cracked me up:crackup:

But I'll have to agree with most guys here. Meet up with her and let your d**k do the talking, if he rises up to the occasion you know what to do. If not, keep her around (she might have hot friends:up:)
As for those preaching about standards, yall need to loosen up. The guy was talking about fvcking the 5 not putting a ring on her.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"honestly I'd have sex with a pile of manure" - the lonely island

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotus Effect said:
I would f*ck a five with ease! Wanna know why, because 5 must be the average girl.

It amazes me how everyone in here is always f*cking a HB8. Nobody says he is f*cking a 6 or a 5, while I'm pretty sure this is all these girls are.
Not only is everyone fvcking HB8s, most guys here claim to be 8 or above in looks. Lol, not bloody likely.

The way I rate females, a 5 is a little below average. She's the kind of girl who might look good if you're desperate or have beer goggles on. But when it comes right down to it, nah I'm not going to do it.

On my scale, at least 90% of doable/attractive women fall under HB6 or HB7. 6s are cute, and the 7s are the pretty ones.
The really, really exceptional looking ones will get an 8. I've only ever met two 9s, and I don't believe in 10s at all.

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5's to me are plain janes. They don't turn me on, they don't turn me off. If the opportunity came up I probably would, but there would be no effort on my part, and I'd probably be drunk.

6's are far more frequent on my scale, a 6 is about average to me. I rarely give out anything higher than an 8, or below a 3, and to me it works fine. But again it is all subjective, as other posters have said; one man's 6 is another man's 10.

Gunner

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are probably only pulling 5s/ I always hear about hb7 or hb8 and when I seen pictures they were 5s and 4s