Would you fvck a 5?

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got this online chick chasing me. I'm a little confused on this one: a few pictures, she's a 6 or so, at least fvcable. But there's a picture or two in there where she's squarely between a 4 and a 5.

Would you even bother meeting up with her if you think she's most likely most like her worst pictures? I mean, it's not like I'm having great success or anything, but I don't think I'm desperate enough to fvck a 5. But she does look decent in some pics.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would f*ck a five with ease! Wanna know why, because 5 must be the average girl.

It amazes me how everyone in here is always f*cking a HB8. Nobody says he is f*cking a 6 or a 5, while I'm pretty sure this is all these girls are.

5s and 6s are supposed to be your average girl, the one that looks good, but it is not a super model!

8 has been given to generic gilrs because no one wants to feel bad, or look bad saying he actually f*cked a 6. And no, a six is not bad. It is above average. It is just the scalling that went all wrong.

Something like, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 are not even considerable to f*ck. 6 you f*ck but you wish you hadn't, 7 is a nice f*ck, 8 are the girls eveybody is f*cking because they are Oh So Great, 9s are super gourgeous models nobody ever f*cks, and 10s do not exist!

I know everyone thinks like this, and it is pathetic. Why a ten scale when nobody uses it right?!

Anyway, sorry about the rant, and hijacking this! I also agree with Dgwizdal
Pics, example, or gtfo

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotus Effect said:
I would f*ck a five with ease! Wanna know why, because 5 must be the average girl.

It amazes me how everyone in here is always f*cking a HB8. Nobody says he is f*cking a 6 or a 5, while I'm pretty sure this is all these girls are.

5s and 6s are supposed to be your average girl, the one that looks good, but it is not a super model!

8 has been given to generic gilrs because no one wants to feel bad, or look bad saying he actually f*cked a 6. And no, a six is not bad. It is above average. It is just the scalling that went all wrong.

Something like, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 are not even considerable to f*ck. 6 you f*ck but you wish you hadn't, 7 is a nice f*ck, 8 are the girls eveybody is f*cking because they are Oh So Great, 9s are super gourgeous models nobody ever f*cks, and 10s do not exist!

I know everyone thinks like this, and it is pathetic. Why a ten scale when nobody uses it right?!

Anyway, sorry about the rant, and hijacking this! I also agree with Dgwizdal
I agree with you. Rep. I've seen guys online say their ex was an 8 or 9. It's usually really a 6.

edit:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lotus Effect again.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I'd fvck a 3 as long as she wasn't a whale and not too hideous to look at it.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe my scale is off...but to me average is like a 7.. I was under the impression that while it is out of 10, we dont even both ranking girls below a 5, imply that 5 is an uggo.

But OP, ALWAYS assume their pictures are much more attractive than they actually are in online dating. Even facebook

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most online pictures just plain suck, 9 out 10 chicks just look a lot better in person anyway and just take damn shltty pics. OP just get out there and meet her, just look at it like it's practice man. It's a game man have fun with it, try some different stuff out. That's it, if she doesn't pass the boner test then you know what to do. No harm no foul, bfd.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find only 20% of females attractive. Which is why I'm so picky with women. I would have a much, much higher lay count if I found 5's attractive but I just don't. Some guys try to pad their stats but if I don't find a girl cute I'm not going to stick it in her.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hockeyfreak79 said:
Most online pictures just plain suck, 9 out 10 chicks just look a lot better in person anyway and just take damn shltty pics. OP just get out there and meet her, just look at it like it's practice man. It's a game man have fun with it, try some different stuff out. That's it, if she doesn't pass the boner test then you know what to do. No harm no foul, bfd.
Agreed. Most of the time she's going to look better in person. Just meet up with her.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would meet up with her. Worst case you have a beer with a girl that you're not really into and you never talk again.

Who cares about the rating scale, if I'm attracted to her then yes I would. There are girls my friends thought were cute and I had no interest in, so that scale really doesn't mean much.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I would if I'm going through a down time, she's pleasant and not fat. Especially, if she's a California 5. By this I mean that since most people here in Cali are active or work out conscious, this makes the type of girls that would rank higher else where rate lower here. I'm not sure if this makes sense to anyone?

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotus Effect said:
Yeah except pretty much no one's scale works like that. Giving a girl a 5 is comparable to getting a 50% in a class at school... she got an F, it's bad.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop fronting. I think ratings are rubbish anyway but if a "5" came home with you and started making out, you would f*ck the sh*t out of her.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you Yewki!

I believe that 50% is better than 0%. And if 50% is an F, what are 40, 30, 20 10 and 0%? Z?

You work with your ranking, I work with mine, and we both live happily ever after. What about this?

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking I should just go ahead and meet up in person and see how it is. I can always forget it after that.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
I'd fvck a 3 as long as she wasn't a whale and not too hideous to look at it.
I think those are the things which make a chick a 3.

And no, I dont drop my standards. Too much pride for that.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
puzzy is puzzy to me. Plus ugly chicks put on a good damn show.
:crackup: this. Who gives a fvck about pride, you aren't taking her home to your mother. If the boner responds then by all means go ahead and fvck a -5 to a 5.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
My first (and second) were 5s*. I have no regrets.

Both chicks were wild in the sack, super wet, and ready to do whatever.

I also agree with Uncharted. Meet her and see what happens.

*5 is my low limit. I can't get a boner for a 4.