Would you flirt with someone

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
and then when some girl flirts with you guys for fun you come crying about how much you hate women:rolleyes:
That only happens to guys that every woman that gives him a second look is obviously interested in him. You're just talking about guys that have delusions of reality. Not everyone can be satisfied with a little harmless flirting. It's probably because they wear their hearts on their sleeves.

Reaction score
Francisco, biker shorts cost $150 dollars?? This store chick has serious game!! She was quite forward - did she put you in a head lock and force you to take her number? :rolleyes: I guess you didn't take the hint or maybe you are not attracted to her?

And "No", guys do not flirt -- flirting is wholly in the woman's domain to show a man that SHE will accept HIM if he advances!! Flirting is used as a reassurance mechanism on the woman's part and let's the guy know, "Yes, I'm available and I will accept your offer if you make one!"

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me get this straight..Flirting.. theres 2 kinds..

Physical which is KINO... should you initiate KINO?

Then theres verbal... so, you shouldn't flirt with her "DIRECTLY"? "Directly"... meaning saying something like "You have a very beautiful smile" etc.. ???

discuss

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Francisco, biker shorts cost $150 dollars?? This store chick has serious game!! She was quite forward - did she put you in a head lock and force you to take her number? :rolleyes: I guess you didn't take the hint or maybe you are not attracted to her?

And "No", guys do not flirt -- flirting is wholly in the woman's domain to show a man that SHE will accept HIM if he advances!! Flirting is used as a reassurance mechanism on the woman's part and let's the guy know, "Yes, I'm available and I will accept your offer if you make one!"
They were $145 a pair retail. She had game once I showed some interest in her after blowing her off the first time. Our 10 minute conversation involved both of us trading flirts and some light kino (I had to check out her calves).

I hear what you are saying about why a woman flirts but I see the way that I C/F and a woman as a form of flirtation. I told her that it was hard to tell how fit she was and actually looked dumpy in the store uniform but probably looked better in her bike shorts. I considered that a flirtation.