Would you ever patronize a hookah bar to sarge chicks?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have a new hookah near the college here and I'm thinking about hitting it up tonight. Would you?

Hookahs have become popular because of smoking bans http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah I don't smoke though, so, only if to blend in with a chick or others around me smoking will I smoke.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not, it's like going to a bar. Hookahs are awesome too. The tobacco doesn't taste like your everyday cigarette tobacco. It's real smooth and you can get different flavors. Make sure to get ice with yours, this will make the burning of the tobacco extra smooth. Go with buddies though, otherwise you'll be sitting there with a whole hookah to yourself, and thats a lot to smoke.

Killer_Demo

Don Juan
Reaction score
b4 i turned 21 i was all about the hookah bars....and yea its similar to the club (the one in my area but everyone is different) if u can dance and can have a halfway decent convo then hookah/club game should be where u wanna aim for...good luck

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At first I thought hookah was slang for hooker ;)

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the situation in the U.S.?
Can you smoke Cannabis at Hooka Bar without any problems?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, marijuana is still illegal in all 50 states. Unless its medicinal, and I think thats in a handful of states.

Hookah bars go with the traditional smoke of choice for the hookah which tobacco. Of course another herb of choice can be substituted in the privacy of your own home.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hookah bars are cool even if you don't smoke.

The smoke is really mellow and doesn't leave you feeling all nasty like even one regular cigarette will.

I don't know why you'd go there rather than any other place to sarge.

But if you're just looking for a change then they are fun.

jeff_reigert

Don Juan
Reaction score
a friend of mine recently opened up a hookah shop in the college town where i go to school. business was slow during the school year but once summer started she began seeing the high school crowd of kids that have no other place to go.

she gave me a job this summer as a bouncer (perfect, i get to make sure you're 18 and that's about it, could my job get any easier?).

my advice would be, if you like the crowd there, yeah definitely start sarging there. learn to blow smoke "o's" too... its good for conversation.

18 yr/o babe: omg show me how to blow rings
you: okay, stand up and shake out all that energy, you gotta be chill
(she does)
you
: okay now sit on my lap
(she sits on your lap)
you
: okay give me a kiss on the cheek, these lessons aren't free
(kisses you on the lap)
you
: okay now suck my ****

BOOYAH you're in good luck

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, Im at hookah bars all the time, i just bought one too! Yea, they are great places and everyone are really relaxed and chill. I definitely recommend!