Would you date a hot girl but she has no money?

Kuano13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dudes,
Not really here to learn how to get women, but more so how to deal with and choose between all the dishes that I have.
Im a 24 year old guy, who is working as a Nurse. Going to school to be a CRNA which is a 150K and up career. My family is filled with Lawyers, Doctors, Nurse Practitioners and other careers that make 6 figures. I found some girl who is super hot, super fit gym head, no kids, amazing personality, complete partner material but she doesn't come from money and she makes at about 25k maybe and has a bull**** Bachelors degree. Im debating one whether or not I should dump her because the whole housewife-ish days are over with. #Nofreebies

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that a troll? Wtf is that

The answer is NO!

You should ditch her if:

1) She's a *****
2) She doesn't understand your life style
3) She doesn't make you happy
4) She's annoying and ''not intellectualling stimulating''
5) She's not what you want

Serenity

Reaction score
If she's not appealing enough to forget economical difference there's no reason you need to ask us. The answer is obvious, drop her.

Many times I have written a post, read it before posting and deleted it because I already knew what I wanted.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a simple pump and dump situation. She will suck you dry, and not in a good way

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Is this a woman posting?

Men don't care if she even has any job.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
One of my favourite books is called "trilogía sucia de la Habana " (dirty havana trilogy)

I can relate so much to it and in fact I share the same philosophy.

Woman are to be enjoyed and experienced. They are not forever.

You know it's very easy to keep a hot broke plate around just for fun. All you need to spend is a bottle of wine or rum and enjoy the experience...

If she starts looking for cash that's different.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being retired I have dated many women who were younger and had no bread,but that doesn't mean I am going to pay for a fvckin thing.

Kuano13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like you guys. You're right. My parents always taught me to find a woman who had equal to or more money than I did. I don't think I could be with a woman that doesn't make at least 50K-ish. I cannot be the only one paying all of the bills because that'll take away from the real estate investments, Roth IRAs and other fun stuff. It's not that I think i'm better than her.. It's just that I'm not trying to be anyone's sugar-daddy and I want to make sure she doesn't want me for the $.

Last edited:

Kuano13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a woman posting?

Men don't care if she even has any job.
Bro, we are talking about a person that's going to be sharing my $$, credit and I'll probably inheriting her debt. Obviously I wouldn't care if a F-Buddy had money

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. If she expects you to pay for everything then no, get rid of her. If she tries her best to provide for herself and wasn't guided on what degrees are worthwhile in college AND (this is the most important factor) is very sweet and does whatever you ask when you tell her to (not because she is madly in love with you, but because that is in her nature), then screw it I'd go with her. Unfortunately there are no women like that nowadays. I daydream about such women and in all of these daydreams, I happen to stumble upon said female almost always by chance. Even my fantasies tell me that such a woman is extremely rare to find.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I like poor, down to earth ladies. They end up being better people.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like you guys. You're right. My parents always taught me to find a woman who had equal to or more money than I did. I don't think I could be with a woman that doesn't make at least 50K-ish. I cannot be the only one paying all of the bills because that'll take away from the real estate investments, Roth IRAs and other fun stuff. It's not that I think i'm better than her.. It's just that I'm not trying to be anyone's sugar-daddy and I want to make sure she doesn't want me for the $.
My father had the same theory. He'd never get with a woman that made less than him. She has to make at least equal or more, and also she spends her money just like he does on the both of them.