would you date a girl taller than you?

Reaction score
I wouldnt. its so stupid. seeing a girl on the basketball team dating a guy way shorter is dumb and she insults him more by wearing high heels. but he's a geek who shouldnt even have a girlfriend. and they make out all the time. just dumb to see the mismatch

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep... I love tall women. Not dating any right now, but I have in the past. Truth is it bothers women if their guy is shorter than them then the other way around.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My GF is about 2" taller than me (I am 5' 8", she is 5' 10". She rarely wears heels around me but when she does she really towers over me. She never brings it up.

I just make sure I physically dominate her - pick her up, toss her around the bed, etc.

Reaction score
MOTU said:
My GF is about 2" taller than me (I am 5' 8", she is 5' 10". She rarely wears heels around me but when she does she really towers over me. She never brings it up.

I just make sure I physically dominate her - pick her up, toss her around the bed, etc.
that's dumb when most girls are shorter. at my school that girls is 6-1 or might even be 6-2, her geek boyfriend is no more than 5-8 or 5-9. wtf does she need to be wearing heels for? he's so dumb for being a geek and dateing a freak

Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
Yep... I love tall women. Not dating any right now, but I have in the past. Truth is it bothers women if their guy is shorter than them then the other way around.
it should bother everyone especially when she's wearing heels

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
greg z newengland said:
it should bother everyone especially when she's wearing heels
I can see why an insecure man would be bothered by this but why should a confident man be bothered by the height of his woman?

Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
I can see why an insecure man would be bothered by this but why should a confident man be bothered by the height of his woman?
she's the insecure girl for wearing heels, a girl wearing heels who's over 6 feet screams insecure. her geek boyfriend hasn't ever had a girlfriend and would never have except that she incessantly flirted with him. he isn't cool and studys too much. what girl except for dumb and stupid wants that?

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
greg z newengland said:
she's the insecure girl for wearing heels, a girl wearing heels who's over 6 feet screams insecure. her geek boyfriend hasn't ever had a girlfriend and would never have except that she incessantly flirted with him. he isn't cool and studys too much. what girl except for dumb and stupid wants that?
Maybe he's a confident geek and it just doesn't bother him.

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only 5'9" and prefer girls 5'8" or taller. I like long legs.

That's not to say that I ever end up with them though. Women pretty much hate short guys, with a few exceptions.