would you date a former slvt?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat all guns as if they're loaded. Treat all women as if they're sluts. There might be a few who aren't, but you'll never know for sure and it's risky to gamble on your intuition. You'll know if she is a slut and she wants you to know or doesn't care if you do (she tells you she is), but you'll never know if she doesn't want you to know (unless you overhear something or find out in another way).

This is why I always assume that the woman standing in front of me is a slut. If she's acting non-slutty around me, it's because she views me as a provider beta. This means I've done something wrong somewhere along the line. If it continues, I usually dump the chick. I'm sure sometimes I've been wrong and nexted a true non-slut. But that's like pointing a gun at your head and pulling the trigger. It might be empty, but do you want to take that risk?

Those sluts who are no longer actively banging alpha-ish guys are ones who are desperately trying to lasso a beta for commitment. And many who are trying to lasso a beta are banging alpha-ish guys while they're trying to lasso a beta. I've seen this first-hand.

Trying to find a non-slut is like trying to find a winning scratch-off lottery ticket without being able to scratch off the outer layer. I just assume they're all losing tickets and I don't play.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THe information I know is true for sure.

Anyway, if the fact that she is a slvt makes me reject her as a gf...then it is gonna be really difficult to find a proper girl for a LTR, because it is damn difficult already to find a girl you like physically, have similar interests with her, same level of education, younger than 26, not too crazy...and SINGLE.

This 'search' is a pain in the ass. Too many slvts, too many crazy women, too many trashy women, too many 'quality' girls already taken, too many women who do not give a f-ck about you...

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No such thing as a former slvt. Only slvts in dormancy.

lol.

No, seriously, there isn't a girl who doesn't have a past, unless you want to find yourself a strictly religous chick.

And even those are iffy nowadays.

Screen the normal way and unless you run into something abnormally slvtty, (Super gangbang) your fine.

Times have changes fellas.

Chicks are fvcking.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once a ho always a ho, bang her tho and dont forget to bring condoms