would you date a former slvt?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so let's say you like this chick with whom you've been hangin out a few times...but you know she is a wh-ore. Because she is friends with a friend of mine, I know she's had a few ONS, an some other bizarre experiences.

She's had two LTR, lasting the last one 5 years. She is 24.

Opinions?

Keiz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not? As long as you don't want LTR I don't see why not. Even then you could experience what she has to offer, it's up to you really.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Not That I Would Ask

Who a chick was and what she did in former life is none of Rex's concern, (unless she was a booty movie girl or something along those lines.) Now what I would have problem with is say I wanted to engage in some menage action and she's like, "Oh I don't do that anymore." That's what I would have a problem with. Last week you were the main attraction at the orgy, but now with me, you want to get all "good girl," and sh*t. Oh hell no.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely not. True slvts never change. They may put up a phony front while looking for a serious relationship, but they'll go back their true side.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by date? Bang her once a week without getting serious? Sure.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She might give up her vvhor-ish ways someday, however she will never fix the problems that led her to acting like a vvhore. She is damaged goods loaded with cluster b std's. Let some chump love her!

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try removing the word "date" from your question and substituting it with "take seriously". Hope that helps.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nope

tried at christmas nearly went horribly horribly wrong

literally only just recovering from the fallout of it :nono:

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean "former" slvt? Girls like that never change their stripes, despite how much they try to change themselves.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once a slet always a slet they're notorious for cheating too. You deserve better than that. Be a TRUE DJ and don't settle for anything less than near perfect,
Peace :)

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you simply can't. Those are just good time girls. You don't turn ho's into housewives. The whóreism will come back like a silent ninja in the night when you least expect it.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to weigh in here because amazingly enough no one spotted this yet.

Are you CERTAIN the information you are being provided is accurate?

We always say around here never take the word of a woman but judge her only by her actions.

You are getting second hand information here. I am not discrediting it either, only reminding you to look at the source.

Is this C.I : Jealous, catty, maybe insecure?

As a rule, we always say, information is only to be considered when it comes from 2 reliable sources. It only begins to approach truth, when it comes from 3.

2 Sources minimum warrants and investigation, 3 sources warrants questioning.

In this situation, if a guy she was with, told you this, it might hold more water, but a girlfriend or hers, hmmm. I am very suspect.

Tertiary information…even less reliable.

What do your guts tell you?

Look, I don’t want to see you get hurt, but I also don’t want you to miss an opportunity out of fear of hearsay either.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
former? sluts don't reform man, they always go back to slutting around when they get bored.

if you want to use her for fun go ahead, don't get too serious with her.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Who a chick was and what she did in former life is none of Rex's concern, (unless she was a booty movie girl or something along those lines.) Now what I would have problem with is say I wanted to engage in some menage action and she's like, "Oh I don't do that anymore." That's what I would have a problem with. Last week you were the main attraction at the orgy, but now with me, you want to get all "good girl," and sh*t. Oh hell no.
You know when they want to settle down, they turn all Good girl stuff
Aka post wall drama