Would you change your hairstyle/ type or the woman?

Hefner

Banned
Reaction score
If a woman preferred you with blond hair, dark hair or a specific hairstyle would you get your hair dyed or style it to please the way she prefers you to wear it? Or would you change the woman instead?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Wear you hair the way You want to. If a woman seriously wants that and you like your hair, grow a pair and change her.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends. I’m definitely NOT gonna dye my hair for some hoe, **** that. But say she just wants me to comb it to the side or something while it’s matted down, I won’t really care. I’m not getting a full on haircut though unless I want to.

Serenity

Reaction score
I wouldn't resist solely on principle, if I find her idea interesting I might try it. However, if I don't like what she suggests she can accept that or GTFO. Ultimately I have the last say about my style, I won't lose my spine over a woman.

One could argue that hair style is unimportant enough to be worth less than pvssy. In that single case it might be true, but that's a narrow view of it. In the wider perspective you have forsaken a piece of your self-respect, a piece of your power over yourself. If you allow small things to pass it will add up and the sum is not worth the woman. Many pieces make up a considerable chunk, it would slowly eat away at who you are until you're in her possession. Then you'd get dumped for being spineless and since you have given away who you are you end up helpless in the face of reality.

Be extremely careful about pleasing others will about you. Every little thing seem harmless, but combined it can destroy you. I believe many guys here started giving in for small things that eventually developed into a very bitter experience.

No matter how small, stand your ground. If they try persuading you by minimizing the significance of the change, then flip the script and say "if it's so insignificant, you can surely accept that".

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
If a woman preferred you with blond hair, dark hair or a specific hairstyle would you get your hair dyed or style it to please the way she prefers you to wear it?
Wouldn't dye.

Would change it if she was hot and I was sleeping with her.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My hair is short with a fade that I get every 2 weeks. White guy problems.

If I had straight hair I would get super low on the sides, long on top with a parting. Kind of like a pompadour but not so big on top.

So suave.

Obviously if you’re balding or receding take it all off clean ASAP and grow a beard. No two ways about it.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Depends how much I want to keep her around.

rebeccaair

Reaction score
Different hairstyles attract different kinds of women.
I agree with you, most of girls prefer the crochet braids are more outgoing and young, at least most of my friends are these type. But when you focus on the girls with dark skin like with long hairstyles for black women it is hard to feel a girl is outgoing or not.