Would you bother with an attractive woman if she's super selfish?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cremasta said:
This came to mind
http://www.ratemymotivational.com/1...ht_now_somebody_somewhere_is_tired_of_putting

The short answer is no. I've had selfish gf's in the past and they do nothing but annoy you, your family and friends.

It might be worth sticking it out with her for a few months till you get bored with the sex. Plus you'll work out the kind of girl you DON'T want in the future.
I agree he should stick it out, only for a few months, if she is responding to him, then she have interest, like you said she is just self absorbed but dude is doing something different from the bunch, and she likes that, just don't turn afc cause she is hot, keep her as a plate and enjoy having her as arm candy, just talk to her every three days, stop hitting her up every other day, you will only feed her ego.

ElGeneralissimo

Reaction score
Sounds like she isn't that interested and is sort of just keeping you at arm's reach for the attention. I've had this happen before and it leads no where.
Chicks of all levels of hotness do this to men because in the back of her mind, the guy is a backup. It'll suck the life out of you if you let it.

If you get an opportunity to get it in, take it. Because that opportunity will never come around again.

If you don't get that opportunity, move on and move on quickly.

The hottest girl in the world isn't going to change your life or make you any happier. Especially if she's selfish.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are tripping, she is interested, especially if she is responding to his text and calls.

A lot of beautiful women, are short with guys in text messages, that's why it's really better to call them to meet up, and don't text at all, I'm learning now you text to bull**** with plates that are average, but with the hotties you call them to meet or set-up dates, and don't text them at all, texting will make things go boring fast and will ruin you.

OP she is interested, but you have to play chess with this girl, don't follow your feelings, do everything opposite of the average guy, and you will win. The second date is the make or break, it will let you know everything, if she goes out with you second date she has high interest, once you guys are done with the second date, I wouldn't contact her until a week later bro. Third date should be at house, and you should know the rest.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text messages kill relationships. If texting didn't exist would you have this problem? NO. You would think "had a great time with her, she likes me, can't wait til next time".

Not "oh fuuck she sent me a short text message". Stop over-analyzing. I used to be like this and it killed so many potential plates.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
You guys are tripping, she is interested, especially if she is responding to his text and calls.

A lot of beautiful women, are short with guys in text messages, that's why it's really better to call them to meet up, and don't text at all, I'm learning now you text to bull**** with plates that are average, but with the hotties you call them to meet or set-up dates, and don't text them at all, texting will make things go boring fast and will ruin you.

OP she is interested, but you have to play chess with this girl, don't follow your feelings, do everything opposite of the average guy, and you will win. The second date is the make or break, it will let you know everything, if she goes out with you second date she has high interest, once you guys are done with the second date, I wouldn't contact her until a week later bro. Third date should be at house, and you should know the rest.

Maybe i am unique, but women who are interested in me ask plenty of questions or say happy sounding crap in text messages and use smileycons....this girl could be trying to not act over interested and really like him, but it looks like semi LI to me.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's really nothing else to say. If she's self-absorbed, drop her. She should act enthusiastic about seeing you. If not, she's not worth the effort. And stop using text messages.

Quit overthinking and worrying and trying to come up with strategies. When you find a woman who is enthusiastic about you and looking forward to spending time with you, you'll know.

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
nroug7 said:
She just admitted she was a slut but put up a barrier before admitting it.
Stupidity is rampant these days.
Oh yes, Im a slut because I like sex.
I would consider someone a slut who gives sex away easy, which I def do not. 90% of the men on the site would stop seeing me after the first few dates because I dont put out that early

You guys love the sluts. How ironic