would you be pissed at this friend or not

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you had a friend that called you up and said hey, looks like i'm not going out with this chick tonight, you wanna hang out?

then you said, well i'm supposed to hang out with this girl but i'll call you if things fall through. then things fall though and you call him back and say ok let's hang out.

but then he says, well the chick called so i'm just going to hang out with her, so i'll see you later.

is this an A$$holish thing to do?

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he basically chose to hang out with a girl over a friend and left his buddy hanging.

i'm not blaming him about that, i still felt a bit betrayed. i'm not one to tolerate any measure of disrespect, and this is borderline.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
poohead said:
then you said, well i'm supposed to hang out with this girl but i'll call you if things fall through. then things fall though and you call him back and say ok let's hang out.
you did the same thing (in a different way)

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes. because i am the man and i'm a cooler person to hang out with than any stupid chick.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
you're a poohead, poohead.

Are you starting to get jelous of guys now too poopy head?

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know there's the whole golden rule of "bro's before ho's"...but dude, you two are friends; just because you didn't hang out with him that day, it doesn't mean you suddenly become strangers the next day. Just plan something with him later on and you'll kick it with your bro. I'm sure that if you had a girl that you've been hitting it off well with lately made plans with you, I'm sure you'd choose her over him.

Don't get so caught up about it; it's a different story if a girl flaked out on you, but this is your guy friend man. Relax

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The rule is that when theres a possibility for sex, your allowed to cancel plans with friends.

By the way Desdinova probably gave you the best and most direct response to your question.

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've already ex communicated him as a friend and psychologically kicked his ass and ruined social opportunities for his children for the next two generations.

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is stupid, peoples plans fall through all the time, whether it be with girls or not. If you want to avoid situation say to your friend, "hey I am supposed to be going out with ___ tonight but I am unsure of plans, what are you up to?" friend responds and you say, "alright, I'll give you a shout later then, unless things are going well...really well" laugh about that, and everybody happy.

--Mission

2easy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you not hang out with the girl if you were in his shoes?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, there has been times when my friends would be en route to my house to go out and wouldnt' show up becuase they made an ***** detour... what are you doing to suck it for them?

Now, I do a great job of balancing my friends with women but there are some times plans have to be canceled in the prusit of good times :)