Would you bang a married woman?

Would you bang a married woman if she were coming on to you?

• Yes, all p*ssy is fair game

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • No, that violates my morals

Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know of a married woman who is cute and flirts with me a lot when she sees me. Doesn't seem to happy about her choice of a husband from what I gather.

Would you guys ever bang a girl that's married if she's cute and she's coming on to you? Not saying I will necessarily, but curious to see what others would do.

Last edited:

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on dude, you're better than that. There are PLENTY of other pvssies for you to stick your d!ck into.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DrD77 said:
Come on dude, you're better than that. There are PLENTY of other pvssies for you to stick your d!ck into.
I know, I'm pretty much leaning agaist it, but wanted to see what people think about it. It's one of those things where I think we all say in theory we'd not do it, but how many would turn it away if the situation were thrust upon them and a cute MILF who was disatisfied with her marriage wanted to do you?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have, but the situations were odd. Both times it was a couple in their 40's who were married but not to each other. Who then found a younger guy, me; to play with.

Since the women were already having an affair and I was merely an accessory, their was no guilt on my part.

Although, if I did know a married woman and she was hitting on me. I would turn her down. I don't want to be the one responsible for a broken home.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but it would have to be a one night stand type of thing.

I will not have an affair with a married woman which is a kind of relationship as her husband could go psycho and put a bullet through my head.

One night stands are preferable as its less risk of being found out and also to help keep a degree of anonymity make sure you don't tell her where you live or your real name.

Take her to a motel or something.

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No I wouldn't. Not only is it against my morals, I place high value on the sanctity of marriage even if the woman doesn't, but there are other risks. One the husband will eventually find out. She'll either slip and give herself up or she'll throw it in his face the next time he angers her. Then you've got a very mad and very jealous husband to deal with. Never a good thing, and besides do you really want to be a homewrecker?

If you want a "taken" girl, just bang some chick with a boyfriend. Other than that, there are PLENTY of single women out there. It shouldn't be hard to find something else.

Last edited:

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never.

It's immoral and you'd feel like a loser afterwards. Not to mention the husband...

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally, I wouldn't but it's already happened to me. It's one of the biggest mistakes I had made. She was a preacher's wife too but her husband was cheating on her and beating her too. I wouldn't do it again by choice but if I got backed into a corner by a married woman and not strong enough to resist I'd just have to follow through. I'd rather not put myself in that situation again. If I talk to a woman and she's married I next her.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She would have to be worth it. I have my set of morals but here's one moral I like to follow, "Mind over matter...if she don't mind, it don't matter!" I was close one time, but the thing is she was 20, and she was my cousin's girl. I didn't do it because of this talk about knowing your boundaries; it's weird when it's one of your close friend's or your close cousin's girl.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not Worth It.

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I picked number 1, but you need a third choice

I'd bang a married woman only if the circumstances were right and only if it was completely short-term. You didn't mention open marriages either.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On one side, if a married chick wants to cheat, she will, if not with you then with some other guy. From that perspective i'd say go for it.

On another hand, do you really want to be the one getting involved in all this mess?
What if she's only doing it to piss her husband off and will tell him right away? Then you'll have some guy who's ready to kill you to deal with.

I'd personally stay away from married chicks, if she cheated on her husband with you there's no hope for a LTR(she cheated on him, she will on you).

Going to a bar and picking up some girl for a quick fling would be a lot less messy.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MascaraSnake said:
I'd bang a married woman only if the circumstances were right and only if it was completely short-term. You didn't mention open marriages either.
Well, if it's an open marriage, then obviously it's not a moral matter because technically she's not cheating, her husband is giving her permission. Can't understand why the hell someone would allow their wife to be banged by another man with his consent, but to each his own.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Levex said:
On one side, if a married chick wants to cheat, she will, if not with you then with some other guy. From that perspective i'd say go for it.

On another hand, do you really want to be the one getting involved in all this mess?
What if she's only doing it to piss her husband off and will tell him right away? Then you'll have some guy who's ready to kill you to deal with.

I'd personally stay away from married chicks, if she cheated on her husband with you there's no hope for a LTR(she cheated on him, she will on you).

Going to a bar and picking up some girl for a quick fling would be a lot less messy.
I don't know if I'll ever be in a situation where I'd even have the chance to bang this woman, but I know she is sexually attracted to me. All it would take is for her to have a few drinks in her and get in a situation where me and her are alone and the possibility is there. I'm just trying think about my values before such a situation ever arose. She invited me have lunch with her during her lunch break this week and says she needs to start doing me more favors. She's a total MILF and my d-ck gets hard just thinking about her. Man oh man. What to do, what to do...I've got morals, but at the same time I'm a man too. I dunno, maybe I should stay away, it is a f-cked up thing to do to her husband.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
been there, dont that. pretty much regret it and won't do it again.