would u approach without making eye contact first? why or why not?

would u apporache without making eye contact first? why or why not?

• yes because

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • no because

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I just want to see how many of u dj's, dj's in training and rafc's and anyone else who is in this site approaches with our without eye contact being a factor....and if u do (or don't) why?

njitalstalian

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was in a situation lastnight at a bar that i totally kick myself for it but o well, that was then, thats all im sayin is that it wont happen again!!! anyways,

HB9 comes in with her friend about a 6 for a couple of drinks... im sittin with some cuzins (all female) and spot her as soon as she walks in.... we didnt make EC at all.... the night goes on and i catch her a couple times glancin at me but with a disinterested look on her face... anyways her friend leaves and shes there all by herself... my punkass decides not to go over to her because of the dissinterested EC she was giving me....

heres the catch: I assumed she was beotch just because of the look she gave me... BIG MISTAKE!! should went up and found out myself!!!

eye contact worked against me this time...but ill tell ya what... if u wanna pursue a HB then just do it!!! for example, if u see something ur interested in a store u go right up to it to check it out dont u??? u dont wait for it to look back at u do u?

remember the 3 second rule!

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Yes i do all the time.

DJZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached a girl today without making eye contact with her. She was eating lunch by herself and I walked up and asked if I could sit down and eat with her and she said yes. Just then one of my buddies walks up and asks me where I'm sitting and I look down at the girl and say "right here." He looked kinda puzzled, and I told him to sit down, but he said he was going to go eat across the room. So I sat down and talked to her while we ate. She was really cool, and I kept the convo flowing in between bites. I decided to get up and leave before she finished, but I did ask her if she wanted to hang out sometime, and she gave me her number.

It was funny, b/c I went to sit down with my buddy after that, and he was like "did you know that girl?" I said "nope", he said "I can't believe you did that."

So no, I don't think you have to establish eye contact first.

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost never wait for eye contact. If they are busy doing something, I might not be able to get their attention.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EC is just a bonus

ive had numerous occasions where im at a party and 2 chicks are talking to each other (like a deep convo or somin) and ive just gone up to them and talked and they were really receptive and crap.

also on the dance floor you dont always get EC and just start dancing and a lot of the times its turned into long grind/make out sessions

or when shes looking the other way you just come up and say hi from the side or whatever and convo with them

ive had so many good results by just going up to chicks without EC that i dont even worry about it, if she decides to look my way and we make EC, all the better, either way i know i will get this chick

heres another good example to ALWAYS APPROACH if you are interested, no matter what (you dont have time to sit around and wait for EC, WHO CARES)
- my wing and i were at a party looking for HB's when we see 2, one is standing next to her friend, the other is on the phone talking
without hesitation (i kinda did cause i was a little afc then, hes a natural dj) we go up to them and start talking (i actually go, lets wait till shes off the phone, he says "nah man, F IT") and she HANGS UP THE PHONE TO TALK TO US

he ended up banging the chick, and i talked to the other one for like 1 hr and was going to go to another party with her but decided against it (no cell phone so i didnt number close)

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to get the eye contact, but if it doesn't happen I don't care... but the b-shield is more likely to go up in this case.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
without EC, I can actually feel my inner FEAR becomes magnified. It'd be easier for me to conquer that fear if i approach anyway.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't read any replies, so I won't be influenced by other's opinion. But I believe you should go for what you want in life and not wait for other people to give you the "GO".

Go out and get what you want, if you don't get it atleast you won't feel regret and say to yourself I wish or only if.

Do3p

Reaction score
ok just think about this...

girls especially the good looking ones gotta get blank stares from wussies all day...just look at her and approach...as long as your interested does it matter..just say "hi" the rest should be instinct

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say it depends on the mood,if you're approaching/#close it is not required but if you're looking for LTR material and/or a high probability kiss/f'close then EC helps to turn the odds.
edit: i see EC as the whole package though,smiling etc not just blank staring.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I won't approach women without some kind of signal because I know how pissed off and creeped out women get by guys approaching them out of the blue and making nuisances of themselves. Also, I've always felt that chasing random women seems a little desperate and I really don't want that reputation.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I wont approach because eye contact attracts me, also I don't like girls approaching me without me giving them eye contact so I guess girls feel the same way.

Eye contact is the first weapon used in the process of seduction in the whole history of mankind.

Reaction score
If you wanna order a pizza, would you STILL call the pizza place to order it EVEN THOUGH they have not TOLD YOU TO CALL THEM?

ummmmmmmmmm, yeah!

Okay, why do you need a girl to give you some eye contact or some signal to approach her if you want her? Go order! If she doesn't have want you're looking for trust me, there's another pizza company down the street.

Consent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofcourse half the people on this website wouldn't approach. They are keyboard jockeys trying to protect their fragile ego which is why it won't matter how "mainstream" this seduction stuff gets, wussies will always be wussies.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my approaches have been without prior eye contact. If I see a chick that makes my d!ck hard, I go over there. its that simple.