Would it be AFC to do this?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
Ah. Social proof makes women 100x more receptive to your advances. She may, at first, be a little guarded cause you may be overqualifying yourself. If you're getting positive signals from all the girls in the room she might think you're a player. Catch her in the hallways and ask her when she's at her lockey. If you ask her and she's seems a bit uneasy about it, just persist a little bit more. She may think "why is this guy who has all these girls interested in him asking me to the prom?" Tell her that you want to take her cause she's a cool girl and you'd love to accompany her to prom.

You'll do fine. Please, PLEASE, don't avoid asking her to avoid rejection. It's not as big of a deal as you think.
Yeah, because basically all females, think men are a bunch of dogs.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So the general consensus seems to be that I should get her outside of school, continue to amplify her attraction for me, and then ask her to the prom. Right?
I don't think you even have to go that far. My high school prom date and I never even hung outside of high school (before the prom date). Just don't accompany those approval-seeking behaviors mentioned here in your future interactions with her:

http://www.bristollair.com/outer-gam...25-points.html

Hell, you won't be breaking any rules if you ask her to prom tomorrow. Put on your damn nikes and just do it. Since she's cute, some other dude might scoop her up pretty soon if you don't take action.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
I don't think you even have to go that far. My high school prom date and I never even hung outside of high school (before the prom date). Just don't accompany those approval-seeking behaviors mentioned here in your future interactions with her:

http://www.bristollair.com/outer-gam...25-points.html

Hell, you won't be breaking any rules if you ask her to prom tomorrow. Put on your damn nikes and just do it. Since she's cute, some other dude might scoop her up pretty soon if you don't take action.
I see your logic. However, this raises another question. Let's say I ask her to the prom tomorrow, and she accepts. Then what? Prom is 6 weeks away! Doesn't it seem kinda weird to ask her on a date AFTER asking her to prom? Or am I just over analyzing?

Do you get what I'm saying?

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you're saying, and your point is pretty valid. You can sidestep that issue by asking her out on a date and then asking her to prom on your date. That way you can transition into a dating relationship pretty easily and have a date for prom.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
I see what you're saying, and your point is pretty valid. You can sidestep that issue by asking her out on a date and then asking her to prom on your date. That way you can transition into a dating relationship pretty easily and have a date for prom.
Yeah I think I will do that. Thanks man, you've helped a lot. If I knew how to rate postings I'd rate yours lol.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say: "Come to prom with me if you want to live."