would girls find a guy who doesn't drink not fun?

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Diaforetikos said:
It's ok not to drink. You have standards that you aren't going to cross. You value yourself more than you value women. That's good. If they can't handle you because you don't drink, eff 'em.

But you do have to learn to be just as fun as you would if you were perked or drunk. Women like fun. Plain and simple. If you have a strong inner game, then you shouldn't have to worry.
I don't drink period. I haven't had alcohol in almost 19 months. I have zero problems getting numbers, going out on dates and getting laid. The idea of a problem based on not drinking is an illusion of the mind and unreal. I am completely in control of myself and how I interact, completely aware of how they are responding and very capable of having a great time with someone who is drinking or isn't. I have no need to get an "easy lay" from a drunk girl but could any time I want to. Very few girls have ever been bothered by it, and the ones that are are idiots usually.

MeteorMash

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't drink, More power and respect to you man. Obviously you value your healthy body above all else, and you should not let women change that just so you have the chance of getting sex from them.

I don't really drink. don't smoke, don't do any drugs, besides the occasional drink at parties, and I have had no problems with women. My gf likes to drink, but does not spend "tons of money" on alcohol like you put it, nor depends on it for happiness. She really only drinks when she goes out, and it's more of a taste thing, not to get drunk.

Most girls will not care whether you drink or not, don't let it deter you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW I don't think you should even care, to be honest.
This is the right answer. You've posted your question, got some responses, now forget it and do what you want to do. Be your own man. I imagine for some girls your not drinking would be a dealbreaker, but others will respect you for it. Overall, you will probably find yourself with a higher quality level of woman.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if he actually isn't fun. If you're fun, it doesn't matter whether or not you drink. Drugs aren't a substitute for personality. If you aren't fun without a drink or two, I suggest you get out and get some life experience somewhere, learn to be social, work on improving yourself.

ATP

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how important your thoughts and values are to you:

|======================================================|

This is how important a random womans views are on your thoughts and values

|=|

If you don't want to drink then don't drink. Any decent woman will not blow you off becaue you don't drink. I think most who are not drunk themselves would prefer the company of a non drunk guy... if he is not boring of course.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step 1: Stop being concerned
Step 2: If asked, tell them you can have just as much fun without. And mean it of course!

An old friend of mine doesn't drink. People (myself included) were always trying to call him out, but he just told them flat out he doesn't drink.
If you then tried to give him the weird looks he would look you in the eye and say he's having an awesome night even without it, which he was.

That shut us up, and he started cracking the jokes ;)

twister

Reaction score
I dont drink either and never have. Ive come across the odd few people that insist on trying to make me drink but i see that in the same way as me trying to make them smoke. If anyone I met ever had a problem with me not drinking then I wouldnt give them a second thought. your life, your choices, I wont let anybody make me feel bad for being me :)

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only thing your missing out on is dutch courage and stories that start with 'one time we got so drunk...'

beatoven

Don Juan
Reaction score
I drink, but not excessively. I will have one beer and make it last an hour. The reason for this is bad past experiences. When I get drunk, I say and do really stupid things which usually come back to haunt me later.

This seems to be the best way to go - you have fun, but not at the expense of your health, reputation or wallet.

JJ109

Don Juan
Reaction score
camdry90 said:
don't ever let anyone tell you that drinking is necessary man... i'm a recovering alcoholic addict and i know that i don't jive well with substances because they always lead to abuse... stay strong bud, theres other ways to have fun... and yes u can still party and have fun, just don't drink...
yeah, one of the main reasons I'm staying away from it. I'm pretty much preventing some horrible things from happening right now.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any girl who would reject you purely for not drinking is not the sort of girl you really want anyway.

The only thing you might lose out on is with a quick fvck from slvtty party girls but other than that you should be fine.