Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't bother me.

... Would a WOMAN?

mocha2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:
About why it happened, I have asked in the past in the very same forum, why can this happen! The answer shocked me as it was so real!

The reason why it may have happened is that you made her feel like a slut!

For example, if you tell a woman to come over to your place and have sex she will propably reject you even if she likes you, cause that way she looks like a slut,

BUT

If you tell a woman, to come over to your place, to show her your new aquarium (which is stupid actually cause you both know you're gonna have sex) she's gonna come! Why?

Because in her head, she'll think, "I'm not a slut", I went for the aquarium after all! She'll be ok with it no matter stupid it actually is!

So, maybe you did that! And she had to come to THAT point (completely naked) to understand that she is being a slut!

Right on Senior Don Juan! good answer
I totally agree, the man has to make the woman NOT feel like a slut the first time having sex. For example if while you both are naked for the first time and you start talking to her all these nasty things ie. I wanna "F" you and bend over, while ripping her clothes off, THIS IS NOT GOOD. Maybe if you have been in a relationship for 6 months to one year. But not the first time.

Talk instead of sweet talk, soft music even, make it very romantic,so she can feel good.

For a woman to give up her goodies, and feel good, the first time you got to be smooth about it. UNLESS SHE IS A SLUT. BUT MOST WOMEN ARE NOT SLUTS.

If you are already in a relationship then you can talk as dirty as you want to. But the first time NAH, dont do it. Its all about sweetness, ie. your'e beautiful etc. And save the "I wanna make you pregnant" talk thats tacky unless you sincerely mean it but its still overboard.