Would a DJ ever get back with an ex?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. I have a scenario here. I broke up with my girlfriend in march this year, due to various reasons. She was 8 years younger than me, which led a lot of her friends to disapprove of me and her. In the end I ended the relationship as my head was messed up at all the texts and phone calls I got from her friends, some of them even pretending to her her and trying to deliberately break us up.

However, I had regrets and a few weeks ago I e-mailed her explaining what happened. To my surprise she emailed back saying she still loves me etc. Since then we've been emailing constantly, and getting very flirty and so on. I've busted on her using ****y + funny, and we've talked about sex and our fantasies a lot. I have established myself as the prize and I feel she has to win me over now. I also feel we've cleared the air on our breakup.

The question I have is under what circumstances would any of you get back with an ex? (If ever?). I need advice, as I kinda want to get back with her, yet I know I could just as easily find another girl, so I'm confused.

School

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of people say and ex is an ex for a reason...

But, if this chick has your heart and you have hers, I say go for it.

The only thing I wory about is, if the opinions of others were enough to break you two up before, what other bs are you willing to leave this girl for.

If everyone's opinions get to you that much, I see a turbulent relationship ahead for the two of you.

I think YOU and HER, ONLY, should sit back and analyze the situation and figure if you two and your love or like is powerful enough to overcome the bullsyt...

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No

No matter how many times you read a book, it still has the same ending.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's 2 things you don't go back on: old jobs and old gfs lol

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love all the one liners in here!

But seriously man, this girl sounds immature as hell. Why waste your time? Keep her on the side as a booty call instead.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are certain RARE exceptions when you get with an exgf. But in this case, you need to keep her NEXT'D!! How stupid is that shiat!! They got you to break up with her because they felt you were too old, not her type, etc!! That shiat's going to start up all over again in due time and if it doesn't, they'll find something else to ridcule you about.

PIMP