Would a chick do anything if you give them 600 bucks

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Would a chick do anything if you give them 600 bucks

Originally posted by Wyldfire
Your post reminds me of something my ex husband tried to pull back when I was married to him. After 5 years of him abusing me on an almost daily basis he just repulsed me. I cringed if he even got into bed with me. He made my skin crawl. At that point I wouldn't let him touch me.

He once tried to convince me to let him do something to me for $500. We were married at the time and I said "Hell, no."

Most women would be highly offended if you treated them like a prostitute. If anyone did that to me I can't say for sure I wouldn't punch them in the mouth. I'm not a violent person, either.

So, I'd say no...you shouldn't try that.
Then again, some women have deep sexual desires to become prostitutes but don't really want to become prostitutes.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i seen some crazy sh*t

alot of younger women will do anything if you approach the situation from the right angle

and a real story

i was parked one night in this area where all the fast and the furious crowd hang in this city

chillin' there with some friends

these 2 young chicks walking up

16 years old

dressed like mad h0z

walked up to ME

said if i give them $5 for alcohol ( obviously would be passion pop )

they would get with each other infront of me

all my friends were saying yes

i turned around distgusted ( i got game and i go no time for crack h0z running scams )

i told me friends you give them $5

none of my friends had $5

hahahaha dumb broke drug addict mutha f*ckers

so one of them asked could he lend $5 hahaha

i said "f*ck off"

the 2 h0z walked up along where all the cars were parked until they found some desperate AFC who gave them $5 to buy alcohol

young women who aren't prostitute prostitues

still do some pretty crazy sh*t and tell themselves it's ok cause they are so smart just getting money for free

so sad to see them use and sell their bodies thinking they getting money for free

welcome to 2005 :(

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnnyhero79
If i happen to see a chick that i like can you get them do something to you if you gave them 600 easy bucks on the spot.
What if i ask a girl to let me hug her for 5 mins?
well would a girl say yes to 600 bucks just for a ten min hug?

Doesn't anybody find this a little disturbing?

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
speaking from experience, paying for anything can be bad lol. However, ERIC LIVE pointed out a good point- it most likely will work and they will get wild. However, if they like you they now feel safe in getting wild not because of the money, but because they realize it won't progress past physical, so they're off the hook emotionally to a certain extent. Just realize the majority of women look for emotional needs before phyiscal (like/love him, then bang him). If you are doing it on a purely physical basis, it will get wild, but that is all she wrote, end of story, cut and dried.

Thing is, what are you in it for? Do you want to be a sleaze and pay for women to do things, or do you actually want to find love? Stop suppressing yourself guys, find love, that is not afc, that is manly. However, falling in "love" with a girl who doesn't like you is not love, it is pathetic and not good. I speak from experience on most of what I talk of. Just do what you want to do, and realize the true reason behind what is going on, and the possibilities.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if i ask a girl to let me hug her for 5 mins?
Dude, I'll hug you for $600.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I think most chicks will do anything for the right amount of money. You just got to use the right angle.

True story.

I was at the Establishment (a pretty fancy bar in sydney), dressed in a suit and looking damn sharp. That day I had my money in a money clip, and as I was about to pay for my beer, this really hot chick walks up to me, glances towards my money-clip and goes : 'For 300 I can take you for a wild ride'. I was totally shocked, since she looked like a good girl. She didn't look like a prostitute at all.

I'm from Norway as well, and I've experienced that whole sex for mobile cards thing. I got a bj from a chick in hs for the price of two of those cards. :)

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For my next vacation I'm going to Norway. I'll bring 50 mobile cards.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
For my next vacation I'm going to Norway. I'll bring 50 mobile cards.
that time has passed now. i think ,
was huge only when kids started getting mobile phones.... dont think many girls these days do this stuff anymore....