world of warcraft and the mob of geeks.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i live beside an ebgames and tonight was the midnight release of the new warcraft expansion pack the burning crusades. anyways there is a huge snowstorm and a warning to stay at home is in effect but not for the warcraft geeks. there's like 500 cars parked outside.

i love the game and its fun but i just wanted to see what kind of tough guys actually play this game because most times i run into a level 60 and they mouth off and act tough. so i jumped in my car and drove by and it was no surprise that alot of them were greasy basement pigs and skinny bookworms. but to my surprise never mess with a mob of geeks because in numbers they are strong. for my womans entertainment i drove by the masses and screamed world of warcraft sucks and i tried to skid out of there but since the parking lot was covered in snow the car didn't jet like i thought it would. the geeks were angered and they started bombing my car with snowballs and explict comments. i was scared for my life.

i finally got out of there and my woman has a good story for school tommorrow but geez don't mess with the geeks.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Lmao.

I just keep laughing... this is hilarious.

I wonder, if they killed you, who would get to loot your corpse?

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm a closet geek and i too have to have the lastest gadgets and games but geez i aggro'd the whole store by one foolish comment. i guess being the first to level 70 is what it's all about. goodtimes.

Livinlifehard

Don Juan
Reaction score
AHHAHAA.... i used to be addicted to that game, thank god i had a gf so i could still get laid without trying. i have a 60 but i stoped playing it many months ago because it started boring me. Now i love my 360... BTW LOST PLANET IS AWSOME!

kudos to living next to ebgames, wish i could be so lucky.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lost planet is really awesome. i picked that up on friday and have finally been able to spend time with another game other than gears of war. but i might have to pick up the burning crusades too. i know it takes alot of dedication playing mmorgs but if the storms that we recieved tonite is any indication of being stuck inside than i'm going WOW all the way.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow will take over your life! don't do it insanity, donnn''''tttt doooo iiitttt!

be productive! :p

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AoF
I wonder, if they killed you, who would get to loot your corpse?
I know enough about world of warcraft to have found that the funniest thing I've heard all day.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey beard haven't heard from you in a while. must be all the poon you've been getting. i also see you haven't lost your sense of humor.

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you went out of your way to yell warcraft sucks just to see what would happen LOL REPPED

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't think world of warcraft is counter productive. it's one of the greatest tools for the taken man. when my woman gets pissy and starts looking for an arguement i just fire world of warcraft up and a couple hours later she comes up to me and apologizes after she's calmed down, heck most times i'm in the wrong and she still apologizes.

look at how many women are on these world of warcraft addict sites looking to save their husbands and boyfriends from this games wraith. a smart woman would pack up and leave....do they? hell no because this game is giving them competition. imagine them telling their girlfriends i lost my boyfriend to world of warcraft. if they were smart they would delete their characters or toss their harddrives out the window.

i play the game for about 3 hours then i get bored. then i jump on xboxlive...then i get bored. i get horny then i get laid. it's all good.

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
insanity said:
i don't think world of warcraft is counter productive. it's one of the greatest tools for the taken man. when my woman gets pissy and starts looking for an arguement i just fire world of warcraft up and a couple hours later she comes up to me and apologizes after she's calmed down, heck most times i'm in the wrong and she still apologizes.

look at how many women are on these world of warcraft addict sites looking to save their husbands and boyfriends from this games wraith. a smart woman would pack up and leave....do they? hell no because this game is giving them competition. imagine them telling their girlfriends i lost my boyfriend to world of warcraft. if they were smart they would delete their characters or toss their harddrives out the window.

i play the game for about 3 hours then i get bored. then i jump on xboxlive...then i get bored. i get horny then i get laid. it's all good.
It's one thing to be taken already. But what about the aspiring DJs and single men out there wondering what they're doing wrong. Answer might be to leave Warcraft alone and get into more grownup things.

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
insanity said:
i live beside an ebgames and tonight was the midnight release of the new warcraft expansion pack the burning crusades. anyways there is a huge snowstorm and a warning to stay at home is in effect but not for the warcraft geeks. there's like 500 cars parked outside.

i love the game and its fun but i just wanted to see what kind of tough guys actually play this game because most times i run into a level 60 and they mouth off and act tough. so i jumped in my car and drove by and it was no surprise that alot of them were greasy basement pigs and skinny bookworms. but to my surprise never mess with a mob of geeks because in numbers they are strong. for my womans entertainment i drove by the masses and screamed world of warcraft sucks and i tried to skid out of there but since the parking lot was covered in snow the car didn't jet like i thought it would. the geeks were angered and they started bombing my car with snowballs and explict comments. i was scared for my life.

i finally got out of there and my woman has a good story for school tommorrow but geez don't mess with the geeks.

YOU AR MY HERO!!!! i too am a WoW nerd although i dont consider myself a nerd and i too would prolly pay it out to get a reaction from them. I am kicking myself in the bakks right now for not thinking of that and going to my local EB games to do that