Workout and Supplements :-(

KidwithSocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up Sosuave, I've been reading the forums for years (especially the health section) I always wanted to work out but was lazy, but I want to start now.

Here's my specs ;5'7, 154LB 17Years old, yeaaah.
Can somebody recommend me a MULTI-VITA. and FISH OIL worth paying for? :| I'm kind of on a budget, I'll come by again to check out the thread! :rock:

KidwithSocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Barleans ? Doesnt seem that cheap, i remember awhile back there was 1000softgel tabs for around 20-30 bucks, ADAMS? Is this recommended ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

U

user43770

You get what you pay for. Barlean's have a pleasant smell and keep the fishy burps to a minimum.

KidwithSocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumpy?
I don't mind the taste at all, if it works, i'm happy ;-3
Nobody else got suggestions? :'(
-p.s how come my other post didn't show?

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOW Adam is one of the better multivitamins out there (for men) and fairly affordable.

Twinlab and Carlson's are also good brands of fish / cod liver oil that I know of. The liquid will usually be cheaper than the pills..

KidwithSocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes yes, thank you. Twinlabs, 12 o.z for 6 bucks, no waii :D. Oh, i remember reading a thread about fish oil awhile back, should i get one with omega 6-9 also? I don't seem to find it in the twinlabs thing. Or am i good with Omega3 only?

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12oz for 6 dollars sounds a good price to me. If you take 1 tbsp a day (~14 ml) that's 25 days, nearly a month's worth. Less than seven dollars a month for your most important supplement is a worthwhile investment!

Just get omega3 oil (i.e. fish, cod liver or salmon oil) for now.