work, time with girlfriend

dacanay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on how i could balance my time between me and my girlfriend, coz i have a night shift as a call center agent, which is around 9 hours. Her on the other hand is a college student (Hey, she's older than me, dont get anybad ideas :eek: ) lolz so anyway, Basically i will be working and she will be sleeping, and if she will go to school, i will be asleep. my only day off will be on the weekends.

Iam just worried that we might have a communication gap of something, any insights and opinions are welcome. i thank you in advance :rock:

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sweat it bro, girls like guys who are busy leading their own lives and not constantly up their a$$. I know you've heard the term 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' right?

Make your time together on the weekend fun and exciting and she'll be thinking about you all week.

dacanay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bro, il Consider that... :)

yea iam pretty much a n00b at ltr tho, all i had were "No-strings-attached" relationships. then when you find the girl you wanna be with.. you dont know much! :) haha oh well. thanks anyway bro

oh and yea,- one thing iam worried about is, she's gonna say "you dont have much time for me anymore.... :( "

typical girl drama..type of things they say when they miss you...

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going through the exact same thing. I work full time and go to school full time. Really the only thing I can do is find a girl who will MAKE time for me.

For instance, one girl I was dating HAD to watch American Idol on one of my only free nights in 2 weeks. Right away I was like, "NEXT." (too bad cause she had everything going on, both mind and body)

If your girl doesn't try to make time for you then I wouldn't even bother. At least if you're interested in building any type of relationship outside of booty.

Luckily the (only) girl I'm dating right now, even though she's a full time senior and works (on a completly opposite schedule of mine) is willing to make certain sacrifices to see me.

That's about the only way it can work is if both people are willing to give up certain things.

Also try to do everyday stuff together. I.E., go grocery shopping together, run errands together, etc...

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and yea,- one thing iam worried about is, she's gonna say "you dont have much time for me anymore.... "

typical girl drama..type of things they say when they miss you...

You WANT this to happen, trust me. Don't look at it as a '$hit test' or 'drama' (like most guys do), instead look at it as an opportunity to amplify her attraction. And remember, if she says this, YOU are in the drivers seat....take advantage of it.