wooo, my first first date!!

Reaction score
alrighty boys, same girl as before (for those who remember)

meeting her after work for a coffee, and if things go well maybe even for dinner

my plan in the coffee shop is to sit right next to her so i can get my kino on, but other than that, haven't thought much

any tips or advice?

Jhcl4000

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of PUA's say go for coffee, then leave early, meaning say you have **** to do and ditch her to spike her interest level in you. If you feel that she's really into you and you do decide to go to dinner, I really see no problem with that, though. Remember to observe BL and make sure she is comfortable with you touching her before you decide to get all touchy-feely, and keep good EC (if possible).

Good luck and have fun! Remember, YOU are the prize and SHE has to work to earn YOU!

Reaction score
well her interest is definitley there - i was at her house at a party she was throwing, got on very well with her friends (to the point where one of them was indirectly asking for my number and vice versa as soon as my target left, hilarious!!)

she's the one who asked me out for this coffee today anyway!!

Reaction score
newandimproved101 said:
alrighty boys, same girl as before (for those who remember)

meeting her after work for a coffee, and if things go well maybe even for dinner

my plan in the coffee shop is to sit right next to her so i can get my kino on, but other than that, haven't thought much

any tips or advice?
well that was a waste of time, one i found i have no interest in her, but i became painfully aware that i have no game

so can i ask you guys for some advice?

1. she started talking about marriage (one of the several big turn offs for me) and about how her parents were pressuring her to get married, but i couldn't figure out a way to steer away from the topic - are there any cool ways to tell her to shut the f**k up and change topics?

2. i couldn't find a way to sit next to her, and ended up sitting across from her - how do you get some kino in that way? i kept trying to lean in closer, but she basically had her hands in her lap the entire time. the only time i touched her was with the hug good bye

3. i have no interest in seeing her again, but i still think she's interested - she was fishing for an invite to where i was heading to after the coffee, and then she offered to catchup next week after christmas as well. how can i let her down nicely? i dont want to just ignore her, i'd rather be straight forward and put this out of its misery

dereklovesugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
say you're busy. think of what women have done to you in the past when they lose interest in you. Do that to her. It's kind of like bittersweet revenge lol

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just end this now, maintain socially with her ie hi and bye, but not much else. if her interest is low let it stay there. Because then you eventually get into a "How can i raise her IL" mindset and you begin working for her, while passing buy several others that woud be all over your nuts without the effort

Reaction score
ah forget it guys, it was only one girl, not worth the hassle

i'm gonna read through pug's 100 approach journal, and i might give that a shot as a way of getting over my approach anxiety