Wondering...

ferggy99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had a curious thought and I was wondering if anyone has had a girl break off contact from them and come back?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ferggy99 said:
Just had a curious thought and I was wondering if anyone has had a girl break off contact from them and come back?
This happens frequently with disturbed woman. If fact is is the norm with PDs and other loonies.
Two yrears ago I had a FB who was a skilled teacher by day and nutjob by night and she called me one Tuesday morning to break up because "we are not meeting each other's needs" ( You gotta love that pulp psych talk) .The following Sunday morning I get a text from her at 8am " I could come to you now ".
I ignored her. At Noon she text me again all angry and said that I need to urgently read an email that she just sent. I ignored that too. Come Monday morning she is calling me and ranting about how I am F**king up the communication between us. This was less that a week after she broke up with me !

When a woman breaks off contact she usually means that she wants to withdraw for some screwy reason BUT you are supposed to hang around until she wants you back.
MY advice - if she breaks off contact with you DELETE her permanently. There is usually some power play or a very crappy mindgame in progress.

ferggy99

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
This happens frequently with disturbed woman. If fact is is the norm with PDs and other loonies.
Two yrears ago I had a FB who was a skilled teacher by day and nutjob by night and she called me one Tuesday morning to break up because "we are not meeting each other's needs" ( You gotta love that pulp psych talk) .The following Sunday morning I get a text from her at 8am " I could come to you now ".
I ignored her. At Noon she text me again all angry and said that I need to urgently read an email that she just sent. I ignored that too. Come Monday morning she is calling me and ranting about how I am F**king up the communication between us. This was less that a week after she broke up with me !

When a woman breaks off contact she usually means that she wants to withdraw for some screwy reason BUT you are supposed to hang around until she wants you back.
MY advice - if she breaks off contact with you DELETE her permanently. There is usually some power play or a very crappy mindgame in progress.

roflmao:crackup: You have got to love those psycho's and crazies! They're the spice of life. :crackup:

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:

Actually, I've found that women will often "breakup" with your, or withdraw their attention, as a manipulatory tactic. They want to reverse the power dynamic in the relationship.

You're the DJ. Your time and attention are precious- she has to compete for them. She has to chase you. This puts you in the position of power- she is trying to please YOU. Women aren't use to being in such a disadvantageous position; to compete for your attention eats at her ego and desire for control.

So what does she do? She "breaks up" with you. She assumes that her emotional value to you is great enough that you'll reverse the power dynamic and chase her. In fact she's counting on it- that's why she's "breaking up" with you in the first place! She WANTS you to chase her, she WANTS to take you back (assuming she dosen't want to see you grovel before moving on) on HER terms. That way she's the one calling the shots, she's the one that's on the pedastol; she's the one in control of the relationship dynamic.