Women won`t bring you happiness

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Women won't substitute for happiness. If you aren't happy alone, a woman won't make it any better.

Now, a woman can and will bring you emmense happiness, but you need to be happy with yourself first. Its like a prerequisite.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This may well be the truth, but I myself prefer to have an attractive girl in my life, it makes me happier, though I don't need one to be happy, if you get my drift. :D

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
There comes a point when the 'spiritual side' has to be addressed
No there doesn't. Turning to religion to make you happy is just as unhealthy as turning to women.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Women won't substitute for happiness. If you aren't happy alone, a woman won't make it any better.

Now, a woman can and will bring you emmense happiness, but you need to be happy with yourself first. Its like a prerequisite.
totally.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Strauss - points out, that after getting his act together game wise - he still has regrets of not having children. Ironically, it would appear that the girls he was playing weren't either relationship material, or that he cant settle down with one girl.
Interesting, cuz if he's still with Lisa from Hole, then I don't think he ever will cuz she's in her late 30s...

Anyways, I believe all extremists are driven by a deep insecurity, inadequacy or problem that is indirectly related to their extreme activity. But until they can fix that root problem, they will never fill that void. And this goes for most of these mPUAs - where I wonder where they'll all be at in 10 years?

OldGoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that having a woman or girl wont bring happiness but only a byproduct of being happy. I'm battling desire thats why im not happy, too much importance in one area in someones life can be difficult. Telling a depressed or person in depression to be happy is like trying to tell a blind man see the light. difficult but possible.