women who flake on you on purpose..what's the best response?

carlitos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I've encountered situations when the girl will make a plan with you with all the details and meeting time etc and say she will be there for sure when you ask but she doesn't. This is different than the traditional flaking examples when let's say you want to meet on friday and she tells you "call me on friday". I think this is their new way of testing a man's boundary, or maybe it has existed for a while already...I don't know..

Does this sound similar to anyone? Normally when this happens you guys would already have had some kind of intimate connection...my questions are:
1. how much interest level does she have? (after all she's spent a lot of time talking and flirting with you and seems to like you) Basically the reason I'm asking this is to evaluate my pre-game and to find the cause of the problem.
2. what's her purpose? (does she simply just enjoying teasing you or she really does like you but just wants to play the game back on you?)
3. how should you respond? (call her on it? act like it's nothing? pull back even more?)

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman that flake don't really have a purpose. I think there interest level is just not that high. Would she flaked on her dream guy? I think not.

If its a GF I woud call her on it. If its a plate I would act like nothing happened, but I would act distant towards her and pull back a little. If its a girl I met off coldapproach than I would not speak to her again, or I would try a tip that I posted on DJ tips called A SIMPLE TIP TO DEAL WITH FLAKING THREAD( This works well with coldapproach

Don't make people a priority if they make you an option.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you consider an intimate connection? is it just something physical? or did you make a genuine emotional connection with her? because you can be running solid attraction game having her touch you while doing C&F or push-pull up the ass but if you don't make a genuine emotional connection with her, it's not gonna matter to her 3 days later

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
ready123 said:
what do you consider an intimate connection? is it just something physical? or did you make a genuine emotional connection with her? because you can be running solid attraction game having her touch you while doing C&F or push-pull up the ass but if you don't make a genuine emotional connection with her, it's not gonna matter to her 3 days later
I'm big on revenge. Show up where you know she will be with another woman, and then watch her burn up in jealousy.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
I'm big on revenge. Show up where you know she will be with another woman, and then watch her burn up in jealousy.
Isn't that a little juvenile.

Dude, it means she's just not into you. Get a clue.

But yeah, she was rude. I'd ignore her otherwise you might come off as creepy.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Isn't that a little juvenile.

Dude, it means she's just not into you. Get a clue.

But yeah, she was rude. I'd ignore her otherwise you might come off as creepy.
It might be juvenile, but it works, Sweetheart.

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
carlitos said:
Lately I've encountered situations when the girl will make a plan with you with all the details and meeting time etc and say she will be there for sure when you ask but she doesn't. This is different than the traditional flaking examples when let's say you want to meet on friday and she tells you "call me on friday". I think this is their new way of testing a man's boundary, or maybe it has existed for a while already...I don't know..

Does this sound similar to anyone? Normally when this happens you guys would already have had some kind of intimate connection...my questions are:
1. how much interest level does she have? (after all she's spent a lot of time talking and flirting with you and seems to like you) Basically the reason I'm asking this is to evaluate my pre-game and to find the cause of the problem.
2. what's her purpose? (does she simply just enjoying teasing you or she really does like you but just wants to play the game back on you?)
3. how should you respond? (call her on it? act like it's nothing? pull back even more?)

Chick probably has a bf and just wants attention. I've done exactly the same to girls when I was in a ltr. Don't sweat it

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
It might be juvenile, but it works, Sweetheart.
It works to make you look immature. It also works to tell her that you even give a shyt. Wow. You don't see that do you? A Real Man wouldn't even bother. It would show that he doesn't really care.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who flake...the best response is no response. Don't let them know you even showed up. When they say sorry, just act as if you didn't even go yourself. You forgot about it.

If a woman flakes on me, I don't call them. I don't do anything.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Most women have a few guys they really wanna F, then they have a second set of guys they will F as backup then they have the last set of guys they will only F when extremely desperate... If you dont fall into the top most desired category you get flaked on as soon as a more desirable dude calls her up...