Women - Verdict: Not Guilty

Zenon

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all I'm glad that most people are understanding that there's nothing wrong with being different from what PUA's say, and that women aren't as evil as some of them say! It's also pleasure to see MYSELF accepting some of the contra-points you delivered, each idea you wrote was very constructive! However, i cant help but still believe that women are here for us, and we are here for them! That is a fact! Yes, it is natural to engage ourselves in multiple relationships, to pursue loveless sex, to jump from one girl to another, etc. but it is just as natural to love them - simply because they love us! Don't misunderstand me, because, even though i am somehow "natural" i learned lots of stuff from the most misogynistic people... its just that i want to share my point of view (which seems perfect to me) with you! A simple guy from a city with half a million people in Balkans, for the moment in love, that drinks beers all summer with friends, struggles to finish school, get a job, that just had a wonderful day with his beloved girlfriend, and whose dad is mad at right now for taking his lap-top to write stuff, is just trying to troubleshoot problems of SOME guys in here (worst cases). This is way of thinking is maybe somehow cowardly, leading you to close your eyes when a *****y-witchy woman shows up, but what the ****, if there's a woman that doesn't love us, she will be the one suffering, for living without love is the hell itself. Live and love as if you had an ecstasy under your tongue all the time:D as if "crash and burn" is fun (it is sometimes:crackup: ) and as if life's just a game! Woman love us! The dinner is served! Enjoy it!

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
This guy nailed it.

Zenon dont get me wrong your post is great for guys who have had barely interaction with women though.

And heres the thing, your a romantic and thats excellent, but as strange as this might sound, women are most definately not. This is not a big secret or a conspiracy, sh!t I'd be willing to bet even women know this somewhere deep down ,and for that reason alone you should ALWAYS keep that in the back of your mind. Men being true romantics should have at least a small bit of protection and understanding, before going balls to the wall in love/adoration with women if you get my meaning. And trust me, this is coming from someone who loves women just as much as you.

Love them but always trust them to be women. Just some food for thought.

Good luck and nice post.
Putting it that way make women only want men as a tool, as long as he is useful, they will continue to use him, if not, off to the trash he goes. We have to remember women are not our mom's who they love unconditionally no matter who the sons become, a girlfriend's love is different. We are no different, if our girl all of a sudden gain 200 pounds, start playing World of Warcraft all day, and spend all the time with some player online (there's a documentary posted somewhere actually), any man with some self-respect, will, and options would walk away. Can any man expect for a woman to stand by rationally if we turn into something like that (of course there are those don't stand by at all, but not all)? Basically we are asking them to go against their best interests (which this forums preach we need to look after our own).

It is one way to word it saying women are women and they only stay if we offer what they want and it is another to say women have needs that if they rational enough, they have to follow (those who aren't, well you can always look at those battered women trauma centers of women who stand by despite the poor choosing of a failure who take his rage on everything).

Now that aside, this is the thing since coming here, I must admit, I still struggle. The idealistic side of me that existed before against the cynical side that I got form here to put together some pragmatic compromise where I can remain positive and open in pursuit of happiness and knowledge about myself, life, and the world while still able to keep a cool discern to people and wary of the traps put can put. Yet, I don't know what's right, my experiences shown good people from both genders that I befriended and the observation of whose that seem to be the not of that type. Yet, I seen reports here backed by evidence and observations that I cannot deny. Am I blind, or am I able to avoid the wrong crowd (which some here have argued there no true good crowd and all crowds carry much of the same flaws). Does character matter? Does thinking such thoughts is positive or negative?

Is the only way is what Maxtro said? Losing all care of what women think so I can do anything I want without any guilt regardless of what is my actions? Is the way of Tom Leykis for example is the only good way for things to go well? Or is there a middle way that there are limits, but there are actions that only one with the right attitude can take? Of am I being just AFC. For me, trying to keep an open mind and positive to people while having the idea that there are those who are really messed up, cruel, and selfish (selfish as in the bad way, not being of one's own needs) and its not just a rare amount of people AND keeping from myself from just needlessly labeling as such is I found difficult and I'm not even sure if it is the right direction.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I somwhat agree with this post. I agree that we shouldn't hate girls, or fear them. And I agree that girls do love us and always are thinking of us. However those kind of girls are the ones in relationships. What frustrates us is their behavior in attracting them. That's the hard part. Their behavior is so illogical that it bugs the hell out of me. Admit, girls are pretty f*cked up when rejecting guys. It's like they LOVE to do it. However once you get her, its all downhill from there. You get to see how beautiful they can really be. Its like they completely change. Weird.