Women that rejected you.

c0nfus3d1ne

Banned
Reaction score
Post some stories/examples of how women rejected you. It can be obvious rejections like "don't ever call or email me again", or more subtle rejections.

I think we can learn from the negative moments we all face just as much as the positive.

mcpwn

Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore text and

"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND" YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHH

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A particularly bad breakup ended with her spitting at me "Have fun becoming a security guard or a postal worker, you ****ing loser".

Funny thing is, I've heard from a few friends that she's now working at the supermarket. I've got a desk job. zing!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
c0nfus3d1ne said:
Post some stories/examples of how women rejected you. It can be obvious rejections like "don't ever call or email me again", or more subtle rejections.

I think we can learn from the negative moments we all face just as much as the positive.
Umm...how do you figure? The brain processes positive information better than negative...so i how hearing rejection stories will make you better.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really remember any because I don't really focus on them. I remember a lot more positive pick-ups than I do the negative. But the ones I hate the most are the girls that just completely ignore you. I tried picking up a girl at my work once, dressed in full uniform. All I said was "How are you ladies doing this evening?" (there was two of them) and all I got was a cold stare and not even a fine, or a hello back. But the way I see it, you must be a pretty big ***** to not even greet back an employee. Then I've had a couple other girls who have just burned me hard. You know, the ones that always have a smartass insult after everything you say. Fuuuck *****es.

c0nfus3d1ne

Banned
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Umm...how do you figure? The brain processes positive information better than negative...so i how hearing rejection stories will make you better.
You're getting a bit technical... just go with the flow.

Reaction score
Do I really need to post it again? No, but I will anyway.

I went over to her place for new years eve and we were chilling, but she decided to get emotional and talk about her ex husaband who cheated on her. And ended up throwing me out on my butt @ 4am, in the middle of the freezing night. And I was in a strange neighborhood and couldn't drive because I was drunk.

Fun times.

Reaction score
Well, let's go down the list:

Usually people just flake out (i.e. they don't reply back to your email or phone calls for no appearant reason), and this by and far is the most common type of rejection.

Other unique rejections on list would be as follows:

I've got:

1) I'm too difficult.

2) Offended some girl asking her how many boys she slept with out of the blue on the first date, etc....

3) Let's be friends.

There's nothing that I can learn from any of the above experiences other than the fact I guess my looks aren't really that good or something, but hey, I have to accept that I'm not that physically attractive.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
1) I'm too difficult.

2) Offended some girl asking her how many boys she slept with out of the blue on the first date, etc....

3) Let's be friends.

There's nothing that I can learn from any of the above experiences other than the fact I guess my looks aren't really that good or something, but hey, I have to accept that I'm not that physically attractive.
you guys that look at everything through a looks prism are just making things harder for yourselves

1. not fun enough or genuine enough
2. need to work on your social intelligence / calibration
3. not enough attraction

work on those things man

here are some of my club approach rejections
- "I'm just here to dance with my friends"
- "my boyfriend is over there" *points to the middle of nowhere*
- eyecodes gf's and moves the whole group 4 feet away

Comeback kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
A very embarassing rejection that happened about a month ago was when i tried to talk to these 2 girls at my school that i currently go to. I used an indirect opener asking about their opinions on tatooes and my target turned her head away, the other just kept saying um. It was the 2nd time i got ignored by a girl and it wasn't as funny as it was the 1st time.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of mine back in my AFC days.

-Turned her head away when I approached
-Ignored my texts, calls and me when I was asking about our arranged date.
-Walked away
-Laughed in my face when I asked "do you come here often". Yes gentlemen, I know I know!!!!!
-"You're not my type" etc etc

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my afc days I aked a girl out in my music class (high school) she turned me down. You know what I did? I said oh well atleast I gave it a shot and moved on with my life like nothing happend. You know what happend next? Less than 1 month after that. I met another girl and became fvck buddys with her.

You live and you learn. Things will work out only if you want it to! But, it takes patients and effort.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Its not you...its me..." Yes, it was very cliche.