women playing their games, opinions/advice needed

moyogi

Reaction score
I'm sending thsi out for some advice or opinions.
I met a girl a couple days back, played the ****y and funny thing well, didn't make myself available, wasn't clingy, an set things up for a drink at a local pub in the future. Today she acts like I don't even exist, and her and her friend tell my roomate to come over to their room to study, purposefully discluding me (I'm at the same table when they say this!). Oh, women and their games! I know they're trying to play headgames with me, and I know the only way I lose is if I let it affect me. I'm going to the pub anyway to have a blast. So here's what I need advice on from some DJs out there - what should my next move be? Should I act like nothin happened and show up at her room to take her out (provng I'm above her petty mind games)or should I dump her and move on? I'm at a college, so it ain't like the pickins are slim, but yet I'd lik this to turn out well for me, even if just a lesson learned. Thanks.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
You need to be a Man and forget about the broad and go have fun. If you really really need an answer you need to simply ask what the hell is going on. Since she is a Woman she may be nervous to see if you are still intereted since you were acting uninterested. I mean think about you are suppose to be "the Man" and you are acting scared what do you think she is feeling. Be a Man and see if she still wants to go out and if she says no tell her off and go about your business.

Lesson learned.
STOP ACTING LIKE THESE CHICKS ARE YOUR MOTHER AND YOU NEED PERMISSION FROM THEM TO ACT.

MAN UP!

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you say that pickings "aren't slim" then why fuss over this one chick? If a girl doesn't want to go do something fun with you, who cares, there are plenty of other people you can have fun with.

moyogi

Reaction score
good advice, gents. A new perspective is always welcome. Anybody else have ideas?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore her a little bit

that'll make her want to chase you

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she was studying female gynecology with her friends. I would think nothing of who she studies with - if you want a study buddy you can go with the ugly chicks.

Save your man time for in the bar with the hotties. You have a date set up so whats the problem?

1b42long

Reaction score
Take her on the date and act like nothing happened. If she's going on the date she's interested.