Women Opening Me: Is This A Good Sign?

evesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
And how far can I push the interactions once they open me? I'm taking a class/seminar, and two different women in the seminar opened me. One was a very fine Russian gal dressed to the nine's. It looks like she's got some money, too. The seminar class was full, and the instructor offers me a free chair. The beautiful Russian gal grabs the chair and places it next to hers! She places it on the inside of the aisle (no way for me to escape, lol). At the break, she turns to me and smiles. Nice! We chit chat for a bit, but I don't push things too much as I don't want to be too much of a "Player" in this professional daytime environment.

As the seminar ends, another woman opens. "So whadja think of the class?" We chat for about fifteen minutes or so. It seems like she has all the time in the world. Again, I hesitate with getting contact info. I'm so shy. Sheesh. :eek:

How far can I push these interactions once women open me? Remember, these are daytime professional environments.

connor32

Don Juan
Reaction score
it doesnt matter if its a professional enviroment. you're a man who's meant to fvck. game your ass off. close them. fvck and repeat.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
evesman said:
And how far can I push the interactions once they open me? I'm taking a class/seminar, and two different women in the seminar opened me. One was a very fine Russian gal dressed to the nine's. It looks like she's got some money, too. The seminar class was full, and the instructor offers me a free chair. The beautiful Russian gal grabs the chair and places it next to hers! She places it on the inside of the aisle (no way for me to escape, lol). At the break, she turns to me and smiles. Nice! We chit chat for a bit, but I don't push things too much as I don't want to be too much of a "Player" in this professional daytime environment.

As the seminar ends, another woman opens. "So whadja think of the class?" We chat for about fifteen minutes or so. It seems like she has all the time in the world. Again, I hesitate with getting contact info. I'm so shy. Sheesh. :eek:

How far can I push these interactions once women open me? Remember, these are daytime professional environments.
Go for the #, the hesitation is killing you, stopping you from getting to the next stage, next level. If you feel your hesitating for the #, go for it anyways. You have nothing to lose, but everything to gain.

evesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some gratuitous advice for the ladies: PLEASE open us men with confidence. The second lady in question, she kept looking over her shoulder nervously, hesitant, looking a little confused, THEN opening me. This kind of weirded me out. Open with confidence.

Second, when she opened me, she was not smiling. This made me think she was unhappy. Also, she wasn't smiling much during our conversation.

I believe this can be applied to men opening as well as women. Open with confidence. Open with a smile.

Thanks. I had to get that off my chest.

PS: The second gal DID open "over the shoulder." Perfect technique there. :up:

Rook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask for her number.... ask for her business card if you are in a situation that requires you to be professional. You get all the contact info you need, and if you ask correctly, maybe the private cell number.

Is this a real question?

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats with the pople on this site??? A girl is approaching me is this a good thing??? wtf kind of question is this. Also if they are approaching you than you should ask for the number if you are interested. Trust me i made so many mistakes because i didnt go for the number.

Seriously i would edit your thread title because it is making you look like a dumbass.

darkme_legendary

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's neither a good sigh nor a bad sign. Just go and push, go for the number anyway..go for the date..Go for it. Even if you don't make it happen, because you are shy..lol(work on this part until you get over it..this is mega important from what I see here..work on your beliefs) you will get a lot of experience. Get into the action mode and make the things happen anyway. Get clear about what you want and step up.

evesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Still talking with the russian gal. Actually, it's inevitable as she gave me a seat directly next to hers first day. I've decided to drop the "game" frame, and just be happy and enjoy spending time with her. All the analysis was very stressful.

I think she wants me to be her dance partner. She says she's taking a dance class but was disappointed by how old the dance students were, or that the dance partners are all out of shape. I think this is a heavy hint for me to take the class with her. This could be good practice. What do you guys think?

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evesman said:
Here's some gratuitous advice for the ladies: PLEASE open us men with confidence. The second lady in question, she kept looking over her shoulder nervously, hesitant, looking a little confused, THEN opening me. This kind of weirded me out. Open with confidence.

Second, when she opened me, she was not smiling. This made me think she was unhappy. Also, she wasn't smiling much during our conversation.

I believe this can be applied to men opening as well as women. Open with confidence. Open with a smile.

Thanks. I had to get that off my chest.

PS: The second gal DID open "over the shoulder." Perfect technique there. :up:

Ummm....you know, that goes for guys too ;)

RokyRoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
evesman said:
Still talking with the russian gal. Actually, it's inevitable as she gave me a seat directly next to hers first day. I've decided to drop the "game" frame, and just be happy and enjoy spending time with her. All the analysis was very stressful.

I think she wants me to be her dance partner. She says she's taking a dance class but was disappointed by how old the dance students were, or that the dance partners are all out of shape. I think this is a heavy hint for me to take the class with her. This could be good practice. What do you guys think?
Sounds like she digs ya bro. Don't jump into it. Let her mention it a few times before you even think about accepting.

As for your initial question. The answer is no, its a horrible sign, you should go hole up in a cave where women can't open you. ;)

evesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to get to know another gal in this seminar. She has a hard time interacting/conversing with me. She looks down immediately when we make eye contact. When she tries to talk to me, she starts to giggle uncontrollably. If I try talking to her without telling a joke, she will stutter, and then take a long time trying to figure out what to say. She is very nervous. How do I get her to calm down a bit and just flow a little bit more?

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you come across as clearly being very calm and laid back she'll be a lot more likely to reciprocate this behavior.

Or if you can get a few drinks in her that usually does the trick.