Women In Their 40's

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lots of young cubs are jumping on board the cougar craze............let me share a lil insight about aging chics in their 40's.

THEY COME WITH DRAMA, every single lady I met who's 39 and up all have major character flaws. They all claim they want a nice guy, no players, no head games, not seeking a booty call or FWB.............YET ALMOST ALL OF THEM date these types over and over.

They hide their frustration well, and anytime you surpress drama it leaks out in other areas of your life down the road.

Outside of sex, older women have little value..........and if you ever stuck around for more than just sex and got to know these chics clutching desperetly to their youth, you know what i am talking about.

They drink, they are bitter, some do drugs, pop anti depressant pills, the got numerous hangups, overweight, set in their ways, some are on sex quests, attention wh ores, the list goes on and on.......the closer you examine the more BS you find with these 40 somethings........

again limited time dating only...........trust me on that one

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
scorpio1138 said:
Every woman is like that regardless of age, in my experience.
Get equipped with +1 rep!

Older women have more options than ever, and this cougar craze doesn't help.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Megaman XIV said:
Get equipped with +1 rep!

Older women have more options than ever, and this cougar craze doesn't help.
Megaman....I disagree(no offense). I believe, as do many others on the forum that as women age, their value decreases, while the value of men on the other hand increases. A woman loses her appearance, which we as men, and society in general have given such high value. I know few older women who own their own homes, etc. That is unless they married some guy and got the golden parachute in the divorce. A man's status increases as his career blossoms. He increases his financial security while at the same time, lessens his dependence on others by doing so. This gives men way more options than women IMO. And all this cougar stuff is just media generated nonsense. Just more mindless subject matter to create reality shows for all the fugly chicks to watch while waiting for their check to show up in the mailbox each day.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post cod feen
5string said:
I believe, as do many others on the forum that as women age, their value decreases, while the value of men on the other hand increases. A woman loses her appearance, which we as men, and society in general have given such high value.
Dead on.

The bottom line is they have nothing better to offer. Some guys try making the argument that they are "more experienced" than their younger counterparts which is true...but why do I care if shes experienced or not. Im not some girl who needs led in sex.

I feel like these "cougars" need to grow up.. and go away.

But they are here to stay until the media decides to change its opinion on cougars.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think the "Cougar/milf," Craze where guys are ACTIVELY seeking older women but actually women ACTIVELY seeking younger guys and the guy just goes with it becasue hey its easy lays.

Although from my own experience it seems most girls after 26 become more moody and turn into those cougar/milf just because they passed the threshold where looks begin going downhill and fast.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no doubt that women who are older have limited options. Women reach their peak desirability at the age of 21. Men reach it much later. After the age of 26, a man can expect more dates than a woman of the same age.

Check out this article:
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/2010/02/16/the-case-for-an-older-woman/

Yes it applies to online dating, but I'm sure that we can apply a lot of the things learned from this analysis to the real world. The article attempts to make the case for the older woman, but there is one flaw I see in it: it assumes that what people SAY about themselves is true. However, the numbers about their desirability are based on logged activity and do not lie.

So all you younger guys, hang in there! Do not be one of those guys that gets locked down by a woman by the age of 23. Chances are, you'll have much better options when you're older and you've got some money in the bank.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
There is no doubt that women who are older have limited options. Women reach their peak desirability at the age of 21. Men reach it much later. After the age of 26, a man can expect more dates than a woman of the same age.

Check out this article:
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/2010/02/16/the-case-for-an-older-woman/

Yes it applies to online dating, but I'm sure that we can apply a lot of the things learned from this analysis to the real world. The article attempts to make the case for the older woman, but there is one flaw I see in it: it assumes that what people SAY about themselves is true. However, the numbers about their desirability are based on logged activity and do not lie.
21 is a bit old if you ask me. I just find American men to be self-hating. Hence, their love for older, trashy, fat women. There is an entire thread on fat, thick, older women that won't die on this forum. Amazing. Proves my point.

American women don't need you. They really don't. They make money, kick soccer balls around, and have more sex than you do! Hell, they even look like men if you ask me.

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
i find that asians don't show age as much. like a 35 year old girl could look smokin hot and look like shes 25.... how bout european women?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
kingxxxman said:
i find that asians don't show age as much. like a 35 year old girl could look smokin hot and look like shes 25.... how bout european women?
Asian women don't really have the curves IMO.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
American women don't need you. They really don't. They make money, kick soccer balls around, and have more sex than you do! Hell, they even look like men if you ask me.
What the hellare you talking about? I cant even figure out where your coming from when you said they kick soccer balls around haha...I didnt know every girl in america played soccer in their spare time ;/ .

Also please dont be an idiot and say women dont need "Men," It makes you look like a moron. IF women didnt need us every women on the planet would be driving ****tty asss cars...hell look right now the girls that are single even cute ones have crappy cars. Also we have more ambition then they will ever have and dont kid yourself in thinking otherwise no matter what society tell you.

Women say they have all these things going for themselves and such "BIG," Plans for the future well they all fizzle away more times then not and just latch onto a guy that begins to pay for everything because he's actually going somewhere with his life.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Women at that age are typically single for a reason. Have your fun, but don't get attached.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
I just find American men to be self-hating. Hence, their love for older, trashy, fat women. There is an entire thread on fat, thick, older women that won't die on this forum. Amazing. Proves my point.
I dont mean to sidetrack this thread but why are you always posting zenophobic comments?

My friend who lived in Europe till recently said that a lot of European people dont like Americans because they watch our TV shows and think thats how REAL Americans act and live their lives.

Ignorance is bliss? lol...

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Megaman....I disagree(no offense). I believe, as do many others on the forum that as women age, their value decreases, while the value of men on the other hand increases. A woman loses her appearance, which we as men, and society in general have given such high value. I know few older women who own their own homes, etc. That is unless they married some guy and got the golden parachute in the divorce. A man's status increases as his career blossoms. He increases his financial security while at the same time, lessens his dependence on others by doing so. This gives men way more options than women IMO. And all this cougar stuff is just media generated nonsense. Just more mindless subject matter to create reality shows for all the fugly chicks to watch while waiting for their check to show up in the mailbox each day.
Yep ^^

The "cougar craze" may be a form of hypergamy.
Older women may be seeking younger fitter men who may appear (because of their youth) to offer the ability to gather resouces.
The supply of older guys is diminishing because of several factors, not the least of which is our unwillingness to devote our life, energy and resources to a woman.
Younger men with poor game or who have been brainwashed by a feminized upbringing may just be easier prey.

nicksavoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beg to differ...

COD said:
lots of young cubs are jumping on board the cougar craze............let me share a lil insight about aging chics in their 40's.

THEY COME WITH DRAMA, every single lady I met who's 39 and up all have major character flaws. They all claim they want a nice guy, no players, no head games, not seeking a booty call or FWB.............YET ALMOST ALL OF THEM date these types over and over.

They hide their frustration well, and anytime you surpress drama it leaks out in other areas of your life down the road.

Outside of sex, older women have little value..........and if you ever stuck around for more than just sex and got to know these chics clutching desperetly to their youth, you know what i am talking about.

They drink, they are bitter, some do drugs, pop anti depressant pills, the got numerous hangups, overweight, set in their ways, some are on sex quests, attention wh ores, the list goes on and on.......the closer you examine the more BS you find with these 40 somethings........

again limited time dating only...........trust me on that one
We definitely would beg to differ on this one. You've just got to know what to look for. Cajun & Calabrese did a fantastic (& pretty entertaining) interview on MILFs. (Check it out here: http://www.lovesystems.com/audio/vol-49-milfs-cajun-calabrese)

You really shouldn't knock it til you try it :)

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Psycho Sexy said:
I dont mean to sidetrack this thread but why are you always posting zenophobic comments?

My friend who lived in Europe till recently said that a lot of European people dont like Americans because they watch our TV shows and think thats how REAL Americans act and live their lives.

Ignorance is bliss? lol...
Not the tv shows,but having hordes of rich american men spoiling girls that already play hard to get or harass those who are engaged don't make people feel simpathy for you.
Of course those are not "the americans" in general,but are the americans we get here,hard to explain the difference to the average joe.
They behave as idiots,the girls get ego boost from them and we men here have to withstand the conseguences.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
They behave as idiots,the girls get ego boost from them and we men here have to withstand the conseguences.
Not looking for sympathy, just curious where the ignorance comes from. Keep the hate coming I guess.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
Not the tv shows,but having hordes of rich american men spoiling girls that already play hard to get or harass those who are engaged don't make people feel simpathy for you.
Of course those are not "the americans" in general,but are the americans we get here,hard to explain the difference to the average joe.
Well a rich man who is a DJ will be able to get the women away from the rich man. So instead of hating on rich American men be a rich man who's a DJ. Or make it so your game is so good that you can steal the women away from the rich men and put the women in their place.

You see in America we have these people, who complain "spicks" "foreigners" are stealing their women. Then we have the nerds complaining the jocks and "muscleheads" are stealing their women. Then we have people complaining all the "thugs" are stealing their women. Then we have you complaining that "rich american men" are stealing "your" women. Don't wish the game were easier wish you were better as ROLLO would say it. I'm going to have to side with the RHCP fan here.

kyokon

Don Juan
Reaction score
what cougar craze? do I need to watch more TV or something... i know of sex and the city and its ridiculous story lines, but are there more out there like that