women have too many standards grrrr

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
having a car, great job, tall, this and that ewww seems like women these days have so many high standards and picky about everything and if u do have a car -then its what type of car bmw or just a older honda.
you don;t hear men having these high standards of this and that

i don;t have a car and i'm 25 no wonder i'm screwed and if i get one its a cheap honda.

why isn;t it beeter to have a cas encouter-you hear it on the online dating -intimate encouters or cas encouters. where else other than online can u find women who just want cas encoutners-bars adn clubs-how can u spot a women by looking at her if shes into the cas encouter or not. do u ask em or do u just get the e mail and then later ask for the cas encouter-what are ur secrets.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop complaining and get some standards of your own...

Car, No Car
Job, No Job

What does it matter as long as you do what you want...

Who cares...

Grow a pair and deal with life...

:rockon:

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El MonoLoco said:
Stop complaining and get some standards of your own...

Car, No Car
Job, No Job

What does it matter as long as you do what you want...

Who cares...

Grow a pair and deal with life...

:rockon:
Amen.

Its DJ's who have high standards! Have you ever seen ugly guys with beatiful women. Style, Mystery, etc. all got girls before they made it big being broke and such.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wah wah wah... holy sh!t, man. First thing's first. Stop complaining.

Keep tabs on any time you start to complain about anything. The second you feel yourself starting to go off on a spiel about something that p!sses you off, stop imediately. No one wants to hear a guy complain. It shows lack of foundation, and a victimized sense of self. Once you stop complaing, then it's time to move on to things that are more important and better to spend your time on.

No woman wants a lazy ass, "content with whatever rut he's in" kinda guy. They want the guys who are driven and motivated. Guys who are progressing and growing.

If all you can afford is the cheaper honda, then buy it... but make goals to make more money, work harder and eventually earn the bigger, better car/house/boat... whatever.

People are so brainwashed into seeking the quick cash.. the overnight success. You're so busy dreaming of greatness that you're spending no time actually pursuing it.

Put in some elbow grease and earn the material things...... if you think that's what will land you the babes. I can tell you right now that it won't.... and if it does, and that's the only thing keeping them around; you wouldn't want those chicks, anyways.

Stop being a whiner and put together a plan of action.

or don't....

It's your choice. Don;t hate girls because they have "standards"... everyone should. Raise yours and eventually you'll meet theirs.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
wah wah wah... holy sh!t, man. First thing's first. Stop complaining.

Keep tabs on any time you start to complain about anything. The second you feel yourself starting to go off on a spiel about something that p!sses you off, stop imediately. No one wants to hear a guy complain. It shows lack of foundation, and a victimized sense of self. Once you stop complaing, then it's time to move on to things that are more important and better to spend your time on.

No woman wants a lazy ass, "content with whatever rut he's in" kinda guy. They want the guys who are driven and motivated. Guys who are progressing and growing.

If all you can afford is the cheaper honda, then buy it... but make goals to make more money, work harder and eventually earn the bigger, better car/house/boat... whatever.

People are so brainwashed into seeking the quick cash.. the overnight success. You're so busy dreaming of greatness that you're spending no time actually pursuing it.

Put in some elbow grease and earn the material things...... if you think that's what will land you the babes. I can tell you right now that it won't.... and if it does, and that's the only thing keeping them around; you wouldn't want those chicks, anyways.

Stop being a whiner and put together a plan of action.

or don't....

It's your choice. Don;t hate girls because they have "standards"... everyone should. Raise yours and eventually you'll meet theirs.
I couldn't have said it better myself. :up:

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of skipped reading but let me tell you this...

There is this fat guy, not good looking. Yet every girls seems to want to touch him. I work at Cinnabon, the manager has called me a moron a lot. Yet she touches me and has talked about taking off my clothes. Money may help, but in the long run it is a mind set.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw money, screw standards, just be happy in yourself and eventually you'll find a true mate.

spaceman2001

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, you're 25 and don't have a car? What's wrong with you? Do you think the girl is suppose to cart you around?

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You phail at life if you're 25 with no car. Rummage together a few grand and go to a used car lot, you loser.

yul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about what they say.

you may want to switch your "scene" to another one where the girls are less superficial.

In my town, there are a couple of streets with clubs where women are very dressy and such.

Yet, a few blocks away is an area where the chicks are less stringent and party more!

Also, do you have ANY IDEA of how many women you could potentially meet in the bus? This was my holy grail a few years back.

But yes, you will get that from time to time and it's something happening here too and I hate it.

Buy ANY INEXPENSIVE CAR, make sure it's not rusty. The BMW wont help you, trust me. Elsewise, go for girls who take the bus and use the taxi more often while with them.