Women have the same problems as you

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post. I think a lot of confusion people are feeling (e.g. hot women have it easy etc etc) is based a lot of deliberate misinformation.

It goes like this. A guy writes an ebook, and like most marketers, they will need to create a need to fill with thier product. Hence the "myth" that hot women get approached all the time. Some do, Some don't. I'm sure everyone has a friend, or has read about a friend, or was told by somebody that read about a friend that heard from their sisters best friend from college that they get hit on all the time.

Well, guess what? A woman saying she gets hit on all the time looks pretty good if people think she is hot enough to attract all that attention.

dudes selling ebooks tend to do better if you believe that with his secret new "hitting on technique" you will separate yourself from a lot of guys.

So in this one simple example the myth that "hot women get hit on all the time" is perpetuated for several reasons, none of which being truth.

So what would happen if you could, just for a little bit, assume biblebelts post is true, that woman have just as man problems as men. And while you realize that, you can try and imagine what it's like for her to live in world where, YOU, the man, must approach women everyday, basically leaving her with her problems AND powerless.

So what happens you you walk up to her, and because you are extremeley confident, she can feel a breath of fresh air, knowing that in your confident relaxed presence her problems will go away, and what happens, if you simply allow yourself to imagine, that next time you see a hot girl, instead of thinking things like "oh geeze, what do I say, I hope she likes me etc etc" you start to feel really good knowing that with your skills you can make her feel wonderful in such a way that being with you is an absolute dream becasue you release all problems for her and merely by your presence, you make her feel incredibly fantastic

You don't have to go out and do that tonight, because you really should only try it when you are ready, right?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a craptastic post.

Women do not have issues getting guys, unless she is ugly and or fat, but even then there is still some guy who will go for her simply because she has a pussy. The silly insignificant traits that they think condemn them to failure with men, have no impact at when it comes to men.

The only real issue girls may have with getting guys, is getting guys that meet their ridiculous standards. "Oh poor me, I'm 5'2 and I can't find any really hot guys that are 6'2 and blond with a 6-pack. I'm going to be alone forever" Of course the bitch pays no attention to the 10 other guys that are actively after her, and she knows that they want her. But because they don't' meet her criteria she ignores them.

Girls issues in finding someone of the opposite sex is nowhere near as bad as men. When was the last time you saw a girl who was a virgin in her 20's because she couldn't get a guy?

Only a person who has no problem with getting girls would think that girls have it as bad as guys do.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
What a craptastic post.

Women do not have issues getting guys, unless she is ugly and or fat, but even then there is still some guy who will go for her simply because she has a pussy. The silly insignificant traits that they think condemn them to failure with men, have no impact at when it comes to men.

The only real issue girls may have with getting guys, is getting guys that meet their ridiculous standards. "Oh poor me, I'm 5'2 and I can't find any really hot guys that are 6'2 and blond with a 6-pack. I'm going to be alone forever" Of course the bitch pays no attention to the 10 other guys that are actively after her, and she knows that they want her. But because they don't' meet her criteria she ignores them.

Girls issues in finding someone of the opposite sex is nowhere near as bad as men. When was the last time you saw a girl who was a virgin in her 20's because she couldn't get a guy?

Only a person who has no problem with getting girls would think that girls have it as bad as guys do.
I agree iwth this 100%. The virginity bit is also true, have you ever met a woman who was in her 20's or 30's who was a virgin? Nope. The only time a woman ever goes without, especially if she's slightly above average looking, is if she herself chooses to be

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I don't get attention just for walking in the room even though I'm good looking. And I have to have more of a personality than just sit there giggling at the guys trying to make me laugh.

It's harder for men. We actually need a personality.

Girls problems are basically solved by:
1. Learn how to cook for your man
2. Have sex with your man even when you don't want to.
3. Get on the fvcking treadmill.
4. Ask your man for things you want directly.
5. Don't nag.
6. Remember to take your birth control.

It's not hard to keep a man or get men if you keep thin, sex him a lot, and make him food, and keep your damn mouth shut 90% of the time when you want to say something negative.

They *cause* their own issues.

Then there's the whole thing that they have no reason at all to fear divorce.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible first of all, this is a beautiful post. Thanks for writing. It's so ironic isn't it? The only thing I wonder about is this question of women's emotions. How come in most situations women can keep their emotions in check except when it comes to guys and relationship. People say women are emotional like we guys don't have emotions. We do, we've either been socialized to repress them just so we look "manly", forget that they are even there to begin with. Yet when you get into a relationship with a woman she wants to see your emotional side and when you show it, it's considered weak. Ah! what a dilema (especially in the western culture) Well, some of you don't believe in the bible but for those of you that do. It says in Genesis "and God saw that it wasn't good for the man to be alone...So he created woman to be his help mate" I guess this had something to do with emotion on the man's part. It's like on this site the popular reason to pick a woman up is to F her and then move on to the next. I've been with 13 women and I can say I only felt any real connection with 3 of them. While some days I may get unusually horny but even when I get some I realize without that connection it's just empty and I want more. Anyway, back to the thing about a woman keep her emotion in check. My example is how your GF can b!tch at you and blame it on PMS or other emotion and still go to work and function properly with her employers and not get fired. So, how come when it comes to relationship all the right emotional buttons have to be pressed and yet when you've pressed all of them. The next thing issue becomes money or something else? "I need a man to protect me" yet she carries a gun. When it comes to money this same woman has had a university education and is making money and yet your own money becomes the issue even if you're not asking her for any of hers. Phew! things make sense on this site and yet don't.

SomethingClever

Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely agree with the post. Chicks are just as insecure about themselves as guys are. In fact, girls can get even more insecure than guys.

This next part i'm gonna say is gonna sound feminist, but it's the truth. The reason for the insecurity, if you guys don't already know, is society. There's so much crap in media that tells chicks to be skinny, hot, sexy, etc. Imagine being bombarded everyday by ads and pictures of hot looking men and being told how you're supposed to look.

Plus there's us men. We're another reason why they strive to be good looking. Because if they're not, we don't pay attention. And if we don't pay attention, by their logic it means they're unattractive. Even strippers cry when no one wants a lap dance from them. But it's not really our fault, cause naturally we're just vision-based creatures.

I just think that this fact alone can be very helpful for guys who're having trouble making a move or approaching.

Overcomer9

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know dude girls usually know by their teens whether they have guys attention and can control them. girls do not go without anywhere near as guys. for example when i think back to my highschool senior year most of the women had boyfriends while the guys did not.

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah women have their own tier of problems regarding dating, but it is insignificant compared to what men have to overcome and prove in order to be considered 'worthy' of a lukewarm wet hole.

The day when the majority women have approach anxiety towards men will be the day I believe they have real problems.

Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Exactly.

Hell, even a below average chick can get some as easily as the biggest DJ in the world. I might have exaggerated here a bit, but it's still a valid point.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh... i had written out a long responce to this thread but it's pointless.

I tatally agree with the OP but i'm seeing more aspects as to why.

i've got the serious urge to pull out my university card and make a survey to give to random chicks of all HB#.

i just might make the survey anyway, one for us here at SoSuave so we get some numbers :)

Metacomet

Don Juan
Reaction score
And then everyone completely misses the point...

The OP is completely right... but I see alot of guys stamping their feet 'Wah wah women have it easier than us.'

Do you guys really think any girl can snap her fingers and get sex when she's horny?

Even the HOTTEST female will go through an hour of putting on makeup just to get guys attention. Is that not effort?

And then there are situations where the hotties sit around at a bar and not a SINGLE guy besides obvious creeps/mooks approach her... does that not suck for the HB?

I think alot of you are angry that your penis does not guarantee a partnership with a vajayjay.

And so you stamp your feet and demand that life just isn't fair. Women have it 'easy'.

Well you're full of ****. Women are so wrapped up and stressed out in their own little world - it doesn't matter how 'easy' you think it is for them to get laid.

Females are incredibly complicated and the OP made a great point.

Alot of you have completely oversimplified things just so you can ***** about women having it easier... stop skewing reality and stop portraying women as sex-goddesses who can summon great floods of naked male models. They are just people like yourselves - people who would laugh at you if they heard your AFC perspectives.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree when you say women have the SAME problem as us, because they don't.
They may have the same AMOUNT of problems, but they are not the same type of problems that we men face.
But yes, I love the spirit behind your post biblebelt, and it's great that someone finally points this out.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
What a craptastic post.

Thank you.

There is a huge divergence between hot girls and average ones. Hot girls literally can snap their fingers and get a guy...just not the rich, hot, PHD with a yacht that they want. As far as "no guys approaching them," also, not buying that. The females all know which other females are hot and which ones are not. It is the same for guys, when I walk into a room, I know that the eyes of at least 10 females are on me. Not that I capitalize on it...because the looks are from average girls, whom I don't care about in the least. The only thing that this forum is concerned with is hot girls, everything else is irrelevant.

So, find one (1) forum anywhere on the internet that is there to help ATTRACTIVE females find a man. There aren't any and there never will be. The "problems" spoken about in this post are for average girls only, making it useless. The glimmer of hope offered by saying that hot girls have problems finding a male is a very feminine way of looking at things, sort of like saying: Everyone is equal and life is fair...it isn't. Stop deluding yourself.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "problems" spoken about in this post are for average girls only

Attractive women are not insecure? They all have perfect relationships and no problems?

The only thing that this forum is concerned with is hot girls.

You have not been here long. Virginity abounds. sosuave is not a site full of guys who are rejecting average women left and right. If you are, then good for you. But most guys here just need to get laid. If they could get to the level of being able to nail average chicks all the time, then that would help a lot in having the mindset to get the hot ones.

The funny thing about hot women is that they don't seem to realize that they're hot. All of the most attractive women I have known have been insecure emotional wrecks. If life is any easier for them, they don't seem to notice. Having a steady stream of losers hitting on you is not exactly a blessing. Hot women have more stress in that they have more male attention to sort through. They get self-esteem issues from every guy wanting to fvck them, which is hard to imagine as a guy, but they do.

I still think attractive women have the same problems as guys, at least in an abstract sense: insecurity, anxiety, low self-esteem, fear of rejection, fear of being used. Everyone has problems - there is no perfect life, regardless of how attractive you are.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have not been here long. Virginity abounds. sosuave is not a site full of guys who are rejecting average women left and right. If you are, then good for you. But most guys here just need to get laid. If they could get to the level of being able to nail average chicks all the time, then that would help a lot in having the mindset to get the hot ones.
Then I misunderstand this site. I thought the premise of this site was about trying to hook up average guys with hot girls. My mistake. And yes, I am rejecting average girls daily because having sex with them isn't exciting for me anymore. Maybe when I was 18 it was fun for a while, but now that I am older I really don't want to even be seen with a 5 or a 6.

I still think attractive women have the same problems as guys, at least in an abstract sense: insecurity, anxiety, low self-esteem, fear of rejection, fear of being used. Everyone has problems - there is no perfect life, regardless of how attractive you are.
I respect your opinion on this, but think its completely wrong. Many of the hot girls I know are tired of average guys hitting on them while many of the average girls sit alone and wonder why no guys are hitting on them at all. The difference between the two is that one class laments a certain type of attention while the other class yearns for it. In the abstract sense, sure, they both have "problems", but the root of those problems is so incredibly different it should not be lumped together as one. Additionally, all females are emotional wrecks, we guys just notice the emotional wreckage of the hot girls while dismissing the wreckage of the average girls as "just something that average girls do."

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm this i think the author is off to say they have teh same problems......take some classic examples... a guy who is rich is = to a girl who is hot ... so guys main problem is money , while a girl main problem is looks........... how they are achieved is entirely different.......that being said..i think thsi thread is entirely correct that men ***** too much that woman have it easier!!!....ALL men have the ability to become rich while a girl cant do much about her looks except plastic surgey lol .........whats this talk about all girls havin bf???.....so what??.all this crap in regards to loneliness, lack of attention, lack of sex is insignificant in the long run seriously....we have it much better than woman mainly that we getter better looking with age, woman do not... we spend our highschool and youth studyin so that we will have the upper hand so when these run down hoes who were fking guys in the past will have to bend down to there knees to be with us later on...i would rather spend my highschool and uni life single and be rich and then being spending my youth being in relationsihps and having fun knowing that i would have to depend on somone later on in life cuz i was too stupid to know better hoping to god that the person is decent, good looking and educated .......and wont leave me later down in life when im fat and old for a 20 yr old chick

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
What a craptastic post.

See, what you don't understand is that they DO have problems just like we do. The thing is, THEIR problems are different from OUR problems.

Whereas, a guy's main problem is a lack of play from the opposite sex, a GIRL'S main problem is being TROUNCED by the opposite sex and having to weed out all the losers that hit on her all day.

You may not think of that as a problem, but imagine yourself getting approached and hit on by fat girls all day long, everyday, and you can begin to understand the types of problems girls have.

Not to mention, they also have to figure out which guys are being genuine and which guys are running PUA bull**** on them just to get in their pants.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to mention, they also have to figure out which guys are being genuine and which guys are running PUA bull**** on them just to get in their pants.
You would be hard pressed to prove that any male with a pen15 is not trying to get into the pants of a hot girl from the moment he looked at her. For the sake of clarity, there are only two states of being for a male near an attractive female: 1) in her pants 2) not in her pants

If you are 1, you don't care about being genuine because whatever you did obviously worked and if you are 2, well...there are all sorts of online forums and self help literature to help you come to terms with your incompetence and bridge the gap between states 2 and 1. Still, this particular problem is much different than a female having an endless choice of partners vs. a male having no choices.

As to your insinuation that "getting hit on by fat girls all day long" would be a drag, I assure you it is not. That used to happen to me when I was younger, all the time. In fact, I would come out to my truck to find various phone numbers under the windshield wipers daily. They served as great motivators for the girls I was dating to try to keep me and do whatever I wanted, as they could plainly see that there was a huge number of other females after me at any given time.

I imagine that if the same thing happened to females, they would get a nice self-esteem boost out of it, yet never once dial one of the numbers left for her.