Women exist in your imagination

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve dealt with many people who have had problems with woman; sexual, romantic, spiritual, ethnic and mental issues. Relationships are key in what I do.

I’m a qualified psychotherapist, Cambridge educated, and a Buddhist philosopher. I wanted to partake some of my knowledge in a set of posts. This really quick draft post, totally free thought and unedited is a challenge on what a women are to us usually.

I am anonymous for obvious reasons, ie to protect confidentiality etc:

Men mistakenly believe that women exist, out there. On one level they do but ultimately they don’t.

How do we normally relate to women?

We mainly relate to women in our imagination. With subjectivity being, of course, our unambiguous scale of interpreting a prospective mate. We perceive something outside, using something from within, our mind. Then we take her in. The games begin.

They have a form. They are aesthetically attractive. They seem to cause an inner desire within us. Yet it’s only what we perceive that brings us the real desire from inside.

We all have a type, or a girl who hits the mark for us, would be our perfect 10. Yet others would scoff. There are some girls who know this and use this against the male sex. This is a manipulative form of seduction. It’s what most DJ’s try to ‘cause’ in women. So that they become emotional and lustful.
In any interaction with a ‘sexy woman’, you go to war with your desire. Your inner desire. ‘She’ may not look amazing yet seem hot. She stimulates your inner core. Not by her own power but through your inner mental patterns of thinking and emotional reasoning. It’s not uncommon for ugly people to be bagging sexy people. Why? They simply hit buttons that other guys do not hit.

What is a woman?

She is form, thinking, feeling, emotion, behaviour, sensation but in the context of wanting to bang a lady where does she mostly exist and what is she?

You fancy her right? You wanna get laid right? So it should be obvious to you what is turning you on right? Wrong.

You say, “I like a tight butt or a good set of bangers”. Perhaps she is just ‘sexy’. Yet, these things rely entirely upon your perception. Other guys may think she’s a slut or gross or rank.

So I perceive these things. That’s what I like, it turns me on. That’s obvious. I don’t care what other guys like.
So this proves that your perception is ‘choosing’ various qualities based upon what you are thinking. If you were to pinpoint it, what is it you fancy?

Women exist mainly in the imagination

So many guys project hopes, dreams, misery, insecurity and loneliness onto the woman. Women do this too. An important thing to note is that the person you attracted to or want to date exists mainly in your imagination. Even your best friend or own mother is still a mystery to you. Imagination more than reality. This is just a part of existential reality. We can only relate to what we know. The rest we imagine.

If you were to ask the person who knows you best everything you think, believe, imagine and everything else to see it, experience like you. They could not. Impossible. It's too vast. They are in their own world and can only touch the surface of your experience.

The sexy girl you went out on a date with now exists as a concept. A story, based on reality and imagination. How easy it is to warp what we want into something that isn’t there. And to experience so much doubt! So much heartache happens this way.

The Johari Window principle says that we see very little of others. We imagine the rest. She imagines us to be something that we are not and we get her imagining that we are what she wants and needs. That’s an art of seduction. We play hard to get, spin plates and act like we are interesting and build a picture of someone who isn’t real but who seems appealing. We hope to attract these woman. Who are we really kidding?

How to deal with 10’s

10’s are more like 6’s. To look at them they seem so good, but if we uncover our fascination, we can just unearth desire, our own desire. This belongs to us. So whenever we meet or see a 10, they already belong to us, in our mind; our own creation. Perhaps she sees herself as a 4? We create them. But this principle works for our self too. I am a 10. I see my faults and failures but I am sexy, interesting and fun. The only place that stops my confidence is my imagination limit.

If we were to genuinely step into her life we would see her misery, her insecurities, her ugliness and disgusting antics that would make us puke. Yet we like the fantasy. It feels better.

When she is not around she exists entirely in my imagination. Either by re-created memories or fantasies like Freud would suggest. When you split up with someone, the relationship is dead, but she still remains. Like a real entity in your mind, destroying your happiness and will to let go into the present. Ruminating about what once was but now no longer exists. Black imagination. Dirty and deceptive. Promising happiness but brings misery.

Mindset

You are only ever afraid of your own imagination and old created thought patterns. Approaching woman is just this. If you imagine her laughing at you, so it will be in reality. If you imagine yourself confident, worthy of respect and adoration, the world, in your perception will follow your lead.

Conclusion

Realise how your mind plays a big part in your dating game. Master it and you will be more attractive than you could ever imagine. Light is more attractive than darkness.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, your thoughts are inspiring, love yourself #1 and be positive always. and people will love you.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yo u a genius i learned from this

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I thought you would enjoy this.

http://youtu.be/7ooCodjgjkY

Turn the "CC" on for English translations.

Emptiness is form, and form is emptiness.

Amilz

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could be imagining that woman exist mainly in the imagination.

Lord_Elpus

Reaction score
Good post, to be sure- thanks, man; theoretic with potential pragmatism.

Nice.

But my only concern is that it may be a tad too abstract to actually apply when you spot her or get that date with such a woman. I agree with the fact that our sensibilities play a (large) role in what we perceive, though what of the fact of her perception- the degree with which she sees and validates herself practically? This isn't to counter the main inference here; just that if a woman actually sees herself as a 10, rest assured she is rather close to it. Now mature men would say, "yeah, ok, awesome figure, but let's see what she is like," but I'll bet she doesn't give a deuce what you think of her cognitive attitude; she does though care if you like how she looks. Surface stuff, you know, but that is what they do all day: compare surface features.

I definitely can imagine more than I know about that girl walking toward me (allow my sensibilities to qualify the moment more than logic permits), though on the surface I'm not imagining that much; I see her, the comparison is swift for both of us, and she walks by while looking at her hair and figure from her reflection off a store window.

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be abstract yes if you want to enhance your game practically. The way to use the understanding is to take it on as a viewpoint. An attitude. My mind has all the power. I hold all the cards. I can control how much power to give her. I choose to believe I am the prize. Her perception about herself matters not.

Beliefs form over routine ways of thinking over long periods of time, and if you were to see some girl on the street you would react in the way that you had probably almost always do. I agree that the 'surface' aesthetic attraction thing we are not imagining too much but it after this moment and we gain a connection that the imagination really takes over.

It's a definitive reality based upon how the mind functions and operates. We project qualities and flaws 'onto' others all the time. Yet, it is our imaginings. Even our closest friends and relatives live very much in our imagination. This is a subtle point. We see and know probably less than about 0.001% of another persons experience, even if we know them very well. It's virtually impossible for them to share such a vast experience of moments, thoughts, feelings, beliefs and so on.

What we know about them is LARGELY based upon our own perception and our direct knowledge of what we know about them. Our thoughts are often distorted and so this leaves us with even less of the truth of the person. In this case, the woman.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to focus on making your meaning clear and specific instead of using superficially enticing language that amounts to little more than sophistry. I see lots of words and very little actual meaning. You could literally delete everything except for the first sentence of your conclusion without losing any information. The rest is little more than a histrionic pile of words; overwrought sentences, vague ideation and ham-fisted metaphor that communicates nothing.

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IBreatheSpears said:
Try to focus on making your meaning clear and specific instead of using superficially enticing language that amounts to little more than sophistry. I see lots of words and very little actual meaning. You could literally delete everything except for the first sentence of your conclusion without losing any information. The rest is little more than a histrionic pile of words; overwrought sentences, vague ideation and ham-fisted metaphor that communicates nothing.
Thanks Man. I have a habit of being unclear and a bit vague :yes: I'll need to look at the dictionary to understand a few words that you mentioned though. ha ha.

On a side-note: What something means to you, means something different to others. Perhaps it's not what appears that induces your reaction, maybe it's your reaction that influences what appears? Either way, its all good :up: