Women don't trust me?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FutureSpartan said:
Am I stuck in a paradox...where I get no action because women think I get a lot of action?
I really doubt that's the issue.

I don't think most women care whether you have a history at most points in their life. I get the same questions and statements from women and I couldn't be further from that. It's just something they say to put you off your game a bit. It's not a deal-breaker or game-ender.

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I really doubt that's the issue.

I don't think most women care whether you have a history at most points in their life. I get the same questions and statements from women and I couldn't be further from that. It's just something they say to put you off your game a bit. It's not a deal-breaker or game-ender.
What is it then? Is it lack of preselection that makes women more guarded? It's a world of difference the way i get treated in a social circle where the girl knows me through someone.

Hidden-Hand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha you got black balled. Your on "The Network". All the girls know about you, man you are finished. I mean you might 'get lucky' but chances are low. I have never seen this before. If you want to get some you gotta go outta town! lol

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hidden-Hand said:
Haha you got black balled. Your on "The Network". All the girls know about you, man you are finished. I mean you might 'get lucky' but chances are low. I have never seen this before. If you want to get some you gotta go outta town! lol
lol are you serious....it can't be that bad.

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have made approaches all over the metropolitan area of 8 million people. You can't tell me that out of probably 30-40 cold approaches i have made so far all women know about me