**** women. **** dating. **** everything.

willtmail

Don Juan
Reaction score
I been there man. I still go there from time to time. This whole thing can get extremely frustrating to the point where it makes you doubt yourself. I would love to hear advice from people who have actually been through this phase, instead of people who think you "should not" be this or that.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
Ahh reading posts like these by the OP puts a smile on my face, and make ME feel better about myself automatically... more people should be like you :)

P.S. Mavrik, I take back everything I wrote about you, you seem like a cool, genuine guy. I must've misunderstood you brotha, I wasn't right.
Ah, Dude, I didn't know you ever said anything bad about me. Where can I find those posts? I wouldn't mind just knowing what has been said.

Anyway, it's cool. I don't hate people on bbs because I don't even know them. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and as long as they're not forcing it on me (and they can't do it over the internet), then it don't take it to heart.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
c0nfus3d1ne said:
I don't understand women, and I don't think I ever will.
No man understands women. It's futility at it's worst and a complete waste of time. Wringing your hands together anticipating what you think she'll do will only serve to size you up for a straight jacket.

The best you can do is relax and accept yourself for who you can ultimately become. Don't waste energy on anyone else until you're congruent with your best self.

Relax and breathe brother.

TakenDirectly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that's a perfectly good vent, but I doubt you'll feel that way for long. From what I read you have this one chick who is avoiding you. So why not confront her? Even if it pushes her away from you even more at least you will learn what went wrong and learn from that. Don't EVER EVER EVER TAKE ANYTHING A WOMAN DOES SERIOUSLY. Yes, some women will avoid you, ignore you, forget about you and as soon as you know it they will be calling, texting and stalking you from one hour to the next. Trust me such a thing as "she is avoiding me" isn't a bad thing. Try talking to other women, try being calm, relaxed and confident. Go running, learn guitar, pick a hobby and have fun until you calm yourself down enough to want to try again. Play the same games they do. Trust me she is not the only one that looks or acts the way she does and she sure as hell isn't unique as you might believe she is.

Like Pook's Book said, it's not that you failed at trying to get a women, but you are simply weeding out all the bad ones to find the right one.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
It's cool to throw in the towel once in a while.

Hell man I've thrown in the towel for a bit after Two one night stands within 2 weeks. But I'm not bitter.

Just simmer down a bit, and focus on what you wanna do.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
willtmail said:
I been there man. I still go there from time to time. This whole thing can get extremely frustrating to the point where it makes you doubt yourself. I would love to hear advice from people who have actually been through this phase, instead of people who think you "should not" be this or that.
You have to fight the power. Eventually things will get better. I was depressed from the ages of 19-24 and then suddenly at 25, things started rolling with the family and money and I starting making out with 20 year old hot chicks who had tight tight bodies. Now at 29 I'm driving a bulletproof E class and have more money than ever. It will get better.

One of the things that I found and still find important is having a close group of friends / social network. You have to have people that CARE about you and phone you, keep in contact with you. All the money or girls in the world won't matter if people don't care.

------------------------------------------------------

The question is: Who will cry when you die?