Women Comparing You to Someone They Know...Good or Bad?

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I've been really stepping up my game in the past few weeks, opening more girls than ever and trying to improve myself.

Three times in the past two weeks, I was talking with sets at parties, just projecting my sexual state and having fun, when my target would say something like, "Doesn't he remind you of (whoever)?" to her friend.

I'm guessing this is a good thing, I think it means I'm building a good connection because I have experienced some good results with these girls, but can anyone with more experience explain what it means?

One time I actually said, "Is that a good or bad thing?" and the girl just smiled and changed the subject. Any input?

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...friend zone....no attraction...."thinking of me like an old friend"...etc

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because he is not you Luke.

Touchout it depends who she compares you to, if she says "doesn't he remind you of Vin Diesel" thats good. If she says "doesn't he remind you of Ryan Seacrest" thats probably bad. It is too general to answer..

Now if she is comparing you to a friend of hers it is probably not the best sign but really it is nothing to worry about.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, in all three cases I was compared to a friend of theirs, and after they said it they just smirked at me.

I think it might be entirely situational and I have to judge based on other things like body language and stuff.

Did this ever happen to anyone else?

lyamdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering the deepest spirit of this forum:
You are either fukcing her or not. In either case it doesn't matter who you remind her of!
The only concrete sign of interest is if she wants you to fvck her.
I believe this is true.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy's really need to stop being so concerned about some other guy. Just be the best man that you can be, everything else is just a waste of effort.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lyamdb said:
Considering the deepest spirit of this forum:
You are either fukcing her or not. In either case it doesn't matter who you remind her of!
The only concrete sign of interest is if she wants you to fvck her.
I believe this is true.

Yes, I agree 100%, however to get to that point you have to attract her.
As for "The only concrete sign of interest is if she wants you to fvck her," as anyone whose been in the field for more than 1 set (not saying you haven't been, just stating) knows that a women will not come right out and say "lets fvck" it's the man's job to escalate and close, the women will give you subtle (or not so subtle) signals that you are on the right path or if you've done something wrong. Now my original question comes back to this, is her comparing me to her friends a green light or a red light?

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
depends bro, what about you reminded them of this person.

I had a case where a girl said to her friend in front of me that my sense of humor and sarcasm reminded them of their male friend, I fvcked her later that night.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadao and Francisco stole the words right out of my typing finger.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadao said:
depends bro, what about you reminded them of this person.

I had a case where a girl said to her friend in front of me that my sense of humor and sarcasm reminded them of their male friend, I fvcked her later that night.

Yea, I think my case was kind of like yours, that were saying those things after I was gaming them for a while, except I never closed, still working on doing that consistently.:eek:

Thanks for the help guys, it's nice to get help from people actually out in the field instead of the KBJ's here. (I figure about 90% are)