Women can be online predators as well

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's a big deal that he plays a somewhat nerdy card game. I also don't think it's a big deal that she found his hobby off-putting and didn't want to continue getting to know him. I think we all have made a hasty judgment a time or two within the first few dates to break things off, so I'd be a hypocrite to call her out for that.

What I think is a really sh*tty **** move on her part is using it as a basis for writing a post about it on a tech blog that generates quite a bit of traffic and page views, to call this guy names and denigrate him and his hobby in a snide way. I think it's a violation of his privacy.

Inquisitus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Findog said:
What I think is a really sh*tty **** move on her part is using it as a basis for writing a post about it on a tech blog that generates quite a bit of traffic and page views, to call this guy names and denigrate him and his hobby in a snide way. I think it's a violation of his privacy.
Unless she's writing under a pseudonym, then she's outed herself as clueless *****. The guy probably doesn't care very much. He's living the life that he wants.

As the saying goes... better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

Sal Ceech

Don Juan
Reaction score
was gonna initiate a new thread(1st time post)when I saw this ....

Well I have lurked here for quite awhile ... I see the BPD have generated a good chunk of discussions .... "Online Predator" ??? here,s one for the pile

beatricemacevedo.blogspot.com, ... LMAO a couple of theme songs from these ones would be Airborne Toxic Event : Sometime around midnight or Fleetwood Mac : Gold dust woman ( especially in the chorus )

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's ugly as sin and thus irrelevant beyond a light chuckle that she apparently doesn't know she doesn't have the market value to be such a disgusting cvnt.