Women are Stupid

D!ck Ramsey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that every single girl I meet is unsatisfied with her life? They all start out so cool and laidback, only to morph into a bunch of whining, complaining hags. Their job sucks, their friends suck, everyone sucks but them...in fact that's another problem, most of them give lousy head!

I have never had problem getting girlfriends and I am a pretty positive and social person. But I notice this pattern with EVERY single girl I meet. Sometimes I really wantto slap them silly, except these days you can get in trouble for that, so I just end up dumping these dumb hors.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate women, nor am I thinking of "switching teams". Just wondering why the hell so many of them are screwed up. I also wonder if they think we are as dysfunctional...

Perhaps its an American thing *shrugs*

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people are like this: they can tell you about a lot of their problems but they just can't take that energy to actually fix them.

It's easier to talk than to move.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your job

Its your job to teach them how to give great head. You tell em, "slower, look into my eyes, flick your tongue"etc....Their Mother didn't teach em, thats your job.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Point 1: When women have a problem they don't start by trying to solve it. They start by whining to others, because this makes them feel better and ready to start dealing with their problem (and sometimes actually understand what the problem is).

Point 2: Pretty women are used to guys listening to whatever crap they have to say. They are also used to having their problems solved by others. Pretty sad...

So maybe those things have something to do with the fact that many women like to just whine about their problems.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not just women... its people

they say that all people could be one of these items in a car
1. motor
2. computer chip
3.radio
4.glue

now the people that are "motor" use the phrase "just do it" and they think talk is cheap and they get it done. action is satisfaction.

the computer chip people , well they have to see everything in writting. they are our brains of society.

the radio type, well we never ever shut up. we go on and on and get off the subject and dunno why.

and the glue, well its just strong enough to hold the whole car together in all aspects.

so when you think of people, notice what piece of the car they are and then you will realise why people are the way they are.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, i've noticed that too lately.
They always have so many problems and they want to tell everyone about them.

It's come to the point where i've realized that their entire conversation is based on complaining.

I mean seriously, they start out with something positive that makes me want to listen to them.
Then in the middle of the story i find out, ohhh you just want sympathy... Now i have to stand here and listen to your crap.

If a girl complains... tell her to STFU!! :D

So here's my a check list for the perfect girl:

1. Gives great head. (willing to teach ;) )
2. Doesn't complain about useless things. In other words... A positive person. Hard to find one these days isn't it?
Everyone thinks its cool to be a loser with no interests at all.
I blame it entirely on the emergance of gay EMO bands who glamorize whining about our problems and of course the feminists who support them.
3. Isn't a b1tch, attention wh0re / regular wh0re
4. Nice body.

Doesn't seem like too much to ask is it?

Last edited:

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not as bad as when they spill thier dreams on you.