Women are like fire

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
So having female energy around, when its the RIGHT kind can certainly be a good thing. The problem is that most women/female energy is like fire. It takes a real man to truly harness it and allow it to power him, keep him warm, etcetc..the problem herein lies in the fact most men these days lack the skills and attitude to control the female energy/fire.

Using out DJ skills/redpill thinking we can be masters of the fire, but if misused or a weak man will get burned playing with fire. you can certainly achieve whats needed, lest you go down in flames due to beta ignorance. Good luck again fellas this is just some motivation here. We're all gonna make it brah

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So having female energy around, when its the RIGHT kind can certainly be a good thing. The problem is that most women/female energy is like fire. It takes a real man to truly harness it and allow it to power him, keep him warm, etcetc..the problem herein lies in the fact most men these days lack the skills and attitude to control the female energy/fire.

Using out DJ skills/redpill thinking we can be masters of the fire, but if misused or a weak man will get burned playing with fire. you can certainly achieve whats needed, lest you go down in flames due to beta ignorance. Good luck again fellas this is just some motivation here. We're all gonna make it brah
She's not going to give out the same energy to every man tho. So it might the energy she gives to another might be nice or useless crappy grease.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after 5 years of properly "studying" women & the game id say I just about know how to harness it

it only takes one fvck up though and as you say you will get burnt

discipline is key

Serenity

Reaction score
Haha, makes sense why Bruce Lee said "become like water my friend".

Women really are like fire, if you're afraid of them you'll surely burn yourself on them. I don't fear either, I follow the safety guidelines. But like fire, women should also be respected.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know who originally said this, but it was someone wiser than myself.

Government is like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.
Remove government, insert women. Same thing.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
The main problem is most men approach women from a position of inferiority: Chasing, bowing, scraping, apologizing, performing, asking permission, etc. Gay sh!t.

When the PUA community pushed the whole "be c0cky and funny" thing it was based on approaching women from a position of superiority. When you believe you are superior to women.. they will believe it too. And they believed it through most of history until men got soft.

Women still believe themselves to be the weaker sex. This is why they cannot respect any man whom they can easily control, frustrate or embarrass. To her, that makes her the stronger one. This is why women "test" men. To find out if he is stronger than her or a faggot.

True Story: This b!tch at work recently tried to manipulate and intimidate me into doing things her way. She even tried to tell me how to do my job and offered to "help me" in a patronizing way. I basically told her "f*ck what you think". I then took it a step further and told management suggestions on how she could better do her job. Now I am basically her boss and management often checks with me first on issues related to her.

Your job as a man is to dominate women at all times and in all ways.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Indeed fellas, glad we are all on the same page here

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
The main problem is most men approach women from a position of inferiority: Chasing, bowing, scraping, apologizing, performing, asking permission, etc. Gay sh!t.

When the PUA community pushed the whole "be c0cky and funny" thing it was based on approaching women from a position of superiority. When you believe you are superior to women.. they will believe it too. And they believed it through most of history until men got soft.

Women still believe themselves to be the weaker sex. This is why they cannot respect any man whom they can easily control, frustrate or embarrass. To her, that makes her the stronger one. This is why women "test" men. To find out if he is stronger than her or a faggot.

True Story: This b!tch at work recently tried to manipulate and intimidate me into doing things her way. She even tried to tell me how to do my job and offered to "help me" in a patronizing way. I basically told her "f*ck what you think". I then took it a step further and told management suggestions on how she could better do her job. Now I am basically her boss and management often checks with me first on issues related to her.

Your job as a man is to dominate women at all times and in all ways.
Poon I'm very curious. What is your job? Was this girl lower position or higher to tell you how to do it? You can't really dominate if the woman is in charge of the company.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Poon I'm very curious. What is your job? Was this girl lower position or higher to tell you how to do it? You can't really dominate if the woman is in charge of the company.
I manage projects. This b!tch was on the same level as me but different role and different job. I knew from talking to others that her goal was to rise up in the company and later become my boss. So I f*cked that up for her and now she is under me.. though not "offically". Bottom line.. she will never be my boss because not only do I handle my own job, but I give her assignments where she has to be accountable to me. She is pretty embarrassed.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I manage projects. This b!tch was on the same level as me but different role and different job. I knew from talking to others that her goal was to rise up in the company and later become my boss. So I f*cked that up for her and now she is under me.. though not "offically". Bottom line.. she will never be my boss because not only do I handle my own job, but I give her assignments where she has to be accountable to me. She is pretty embarrassed.
Top man.