Women are better than men... Jesus

Soyoushave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha!
What a load of bullcrap. Look at the reasons in that article!
Take the field of medicine for example. The reason men get sued more often is because everyone sees women as weak. The reason men get sued more often isn't because of the things they do, but because people generally don't like to 'attack' females...

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be fooled.

This guy's just writing about a controversial topic to make money. Then he's going to use that money to buy hot girls and cocaine.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But my next book won’t be about making the case for men. Overall I found that men’s biggest problem is that they’re too confident and women’s biggest problem is that they’re not confident enough. Truth is, I think the evidence is overwhelming in favor of women.
With skills comes confidence. And confidence is essential for achievement.
Over confidence might not though.

Men feel pain more because for hunters any wound is extremely dangerous, you have to be in the best health. If you ignore small pain you can end up dead for example because of the scratch you reek of blood and animals can detect you better.

Super endurance marathon is BS. Only cowards run for so long, heh. And if you can't chase down a prey after few miles there is no point in chasing it 40 miles.

More careful drivers? Yes, but for the same reasons they do lots of minor accidents. They can't see very far and have trouble with space orientation and deduction of speed and distance of moving objects....that's why they can't afford to drive faster. So when another women crosses their path, they have better chance to stop safely.

There is lots of female hospital personnel but not so much of surgeons who get sued the most.

Nevertheless....new study shows Men and Women Really Do Think Differentlythat

The results from this study may help explain why men and women excel at different types of tasks, said co-author and neuropsychologist Rex Jung of the University of New Mexico. For example, men tend to do better with tasks requiring more localized processing, such as mathematics, Jung said, while women are better at integrating and assimilating information from distributed gray-matter regions of the brain, which aids language skills.
So they are better at talking....and men are better at logic and analysis.... what a surprise, wow :]

Soyoushave

Don Juan
Reaction score
DanelMadr said:
So they are better at talking....and men are better at logic and analysis.... what a surprise, wow :]
They're just better at producing words with their mouths...they're not better at talking. 99% of what they say is crap;)

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha!

Who do you think the target audience is? Who does most of the book buying in this country? ;)

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soyoushave said:
They're just better at producing words with their mouths...they're not better at talking. 99% of what they say is crap;)
Servus,

that is good point :)

MartyMcFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shine: It makes sense that women are hard-wired for endurance, considering another chapter in the book entitled, “Women Live Longer.”
D.A.: Women live an average of five years longer than men. The reasons for this are both genetic and behavior-based. First of all, women have stronger immune systems, again due to estrogen which aids the fight against disease-inducing enzymes. But women are also less likely to engage in risky behavior. For example, I found that women are hit by lightning less often than men. That’s because the guy may not get off the roof when there’s a thunderstorm coming.

The only reason they live longer is because they leech the life out of us.

Shine: Does the same theory apply to women being safer drivers?
D.A.: Men are more likely to engage in reckless behavior, like driving drunk. One study found male drivers have 77 percent higher risk of dying in a car accident than women. It’s translated to insurance rates, women have 7 percent lower rates on the whole because they’re less careless drivers. In Australia, they actually petitioned to have more women bus drivers, because they found they’re more likely to treat buses better and have fewer accidents.

Bull****, the only reason men die 77% of the time is because the woman was driving.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
AFAIC it's a bunch of bullsh*t the author wrote to get lots of women to but this book and make lots of money. Then with that money, he'll have a lot of women by his side. I should've wrote a book like this.

Case closed.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
Who does most of the book buying in this country? ;)
Which actually reinforces the author's point.

Anyway, on average, women are navigating this world better than men. And it wasn't always this way. Just a generation ago they were not. We have alot to learn from them.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to ask this author why he feels this is socially acceptable yet a book or article titled "Why Men are Better Than Women At Almost Everything" would be considered brutally misogynist and unheard of.

I'm not playing martyr for men, I'm genuinely asking. The answer lies there.

In a way this is insulting and patronizing to women. He's putting their watercolor on the fridge.

Soyoushave

Don Juan
Reaction score
initiatorhater06 said:
I wouldn't say better, they just only have it easier
Too bad they always have the bloody vag thing and the whole childbearing thing to shoot down that statement...I hate how they always bring that up:p

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always interesting to see who responds to these threads and how.

Misogyny is at the heart of anyone trying to explain womens' verbal skills as amounting to nothing, or the reason women are sued less often as being because people don't expect them to be strong.

Stop hating women. They are people too. I think sometimes people forget that it's not really THEM vs. US!!!!

It's US trying to realize what it takes to be a better person so that THEY will want to date us more, which will give us more options, and lead to an overall better quality of life!

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped in at my grandma's house the other day, she turned on the tv and 'the view' was on. Of course, they let this faggot come on their show and tell them how women are superior to men.

She turned towards me and said, "Do you believe this dumbass?"

I'm telling you, do not listen to any of this **** out there about equality; the people who preach it the most practice it the least. Liberals and feminists are the scum of the earth, they have to ostracise real men so they don't feel bad about stealing our money and then pretending they earned it.

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
I stopped in at my grandma's house the other day, she turned on the tv and 'the view' was on. Of course, they let this faggot come on their show and tell them how women are superior to men.

I'm telling you, do not listen to any of this **** out there about equality; the people who preach it the most practice it the least. Liberals and feminists are the scum of the earth, they have to ostracise real men so they don't feel bad about stealing our money and then pretending they earned it.
What have women done? What has a women built or invented? Why are there more movies about men? Because we are more interesting. Women don't do anything. Even if they did could you imagine a female Rocky or a T-200? We die earlier because we take risks to feed our families. We go to war we (sometimes) work on farms we go to the moon and back. What do women do? I hate the women now who think that everything should be handed to them. My ex wife is a good example. She gets mad if someone doesn't "deserve". She watched me kill myself working two jobs to support me her and my son. I want women to know how hard it is to be a man sadly they will never know what it's like to be a man. My mom is an exception she raised me and three other kids by herself. Didn't ask for child support didn't try to hurt my dad she just left. That is a real women she did what she had to do. Yes, I'm a bit bitter but there is truth in what I say.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:

Excellent point, sir.

I never thought of it that way. I thought they are just jealous or something.
But they actually do take more than they put in (effort, risk, comfort).

@Deadly_Ripped
It's always interesting to see who responds to these threads and how.

Misogyny is at the heart of anyone trying to explain womens' verbal skills as amounting to nothing, or the reason women are sued less often as being because people don't expect them to be strong.

Stop hating women. They are people too. I think sometimes people forget that it's not really THEM vs. US!!!!

It's US trying to realize what it takes to be a better person so that THEY will want to date us more, which will give us more options, and lead to an overall better quality of life!
This is not about hating on women. This is about common f@cking sense. This shyt is ridiculous. The fight for equality got out of hand long time ago.
I agree with you there is no reason for flipping it on them or even hate them, that is also ridiculous and contra productive. But these books and studies need a serious reality check.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The endurance sports example is pure BS. In cycling, strength/weight measures like watts/Kg at threshold always favor men. VO2Max (which depends on bodyweight) is on average higher for men as well and this is widely accepted as one predictor of endurance performance. Moreover, some female athletes have been caught taking testosterone, which is a male hormone. However I've never heard of an endurance athlete doping with estrogen!

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikeyb said:
However I've never heard of an endurance athlete doping with estrogen!
Have you ever watched figure skating?:eek:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like all *****s, this writes sells their integrity and self respect for money. This book will sell a lot because it causes controversy and because it panders to the majority of pop psychology book buyers, women.