Women are actually visual too

S. Pryor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this and I realized that women are attracted to us due to our looks. Allow me to explain. I know there's this myth out there that women are the ones that our sitting around waiting on men to approach but that's not entirely true. Sometimes women will make there intentions known by maybe staring at you a little too long or looking away when they catch you looking at them. Whatever IOI's you can identify disproves the myth. And to take it even further some women will make things up just to find a way in to talk to you. I remember one day I met this woman and from that first second she saw me she said "hey how's your family?" and I was like they're fine. She told me that I look like somebody's twin or something that. I looked like someone she knew I dunno. Anyway later on when I saw her again I asked her was whoever the hell she was talking about that day how they were and she was like...uh..they're fine. Right then I knew it was just an excuse just to make her presence known to me. I think she had asked me for my phone number at one point, at least I THINK that's what I heard her say. She was kind of mumbling but I had no intention of calling this woman plus she had a little girl. DISQUALIFIED! Another female told me that I left her alone and she had a thousand penises hanging around her. No thanks *****. Everytime I saw her that crazy ***** was always like arghhhh TALK TO ME! I would see her around and we weren't strangers but we never really "knew" each other like that. Same as that other woman. And to take it a step even further than that; I don't know if this has happened to any of you guys before but I've actually had girls, I'm saying girls because this was in high school, that actually straight up asked me if I wanted them to be my girlfriend. One girl did this the very first day that I met her! None of these women knew me from a box of Milk Duds but they saw me instantly and liked what they saw. Absolutely no exaggerations either. Women being visual too has gone unnoticed for far too long.

Last edited:

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man. Where to start? There's so much trash packed into one post it's hard to choose. No paragraphs and horrible phrasing, also. Yikes.

Okay so let's simplify a bit first:

1) A girl tells you that you look like someone she knows. Therefore, you decide looks matter.

Nothing to say here. You made a conclusion based on something completely unrelated.

2) A girl in high school asks if you want to date. Therefore, you decide looks matter.

Again, based on nothing. You're making assumptions.

3) You think girls being "visual" has gone unnoticed for far too long.

I have no idea where you're getting this from. First of all, it's a scientifically proven fact that men are FAR more visual than women. Men are attracted to things they can see (like shiny cars, gadgets, T & A and the like) while women are attracted to things they can FEEL. Even if what you said was true, what exactly do you mean it has gone unnoticed for too long? Why should we pay attention to whether or not women are visual? Seems pretty pointless to me.

Oh, and post a pic. You can't just come around here prancing about and crying about how much looks matter without posting your own picture to see your frame of reference. Otherwise, you're just another anti-DJ/pro-AFC schmoe that likes to make up random deductions without any attempt to back them up.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, women are definitely attracted to things they can feel - if you're hot she's thinking about feeling you all over her.

I know I'm not the only Stallion on this ranch!

Women are stimulated by a hardbody, but they are also intrigued by the character of a man. Though they are not as visual as we are, they are visual yet, and if you don't believe so, then you need to get your ass in a gym.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
I have no idea where you're getting this from. First of all, it's a scientifically proven fact that men are FAR more visual than women. Men are attracted to things they can see (like shiny cars, gadgets, T & A and the like) while women are attracted to things they can FEEL. Even if what you said was true, what exactly do you mean it has gone unnoticed for too long? Why should we pay attention to whether or not women are visual? Seems pretty pointless to me.
all hail science, the solution to all our women problems. there is a lot of shit science talks about which i don't believe in.

women love attractive things too (they can see), stop spreading bullshit, talking about how women are attracted to stuff they feel...they are not blind ffs.

Tovansky

Don Juan
Reaction score
of course they are attracted to looks too. Women are pretty much the same sexual animal like men. Let's do this:

put 2 guys, one good looking, one ugly, then the woman would get attracted to the good looking guys.

then she talked, and talked, but the ugly one is alpha male, the good looking is afc, she would go for the ugly one.

so first impression of attraction actually depends on look, but you couldn't rely on look alone, you got to have other things to maintain her attraction: not being afc and such, and maybe money. lol.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My take on this is that looks do matter to women more than many people in the seduction community will care to admit. This is because 90% of guys are not especially good looking and that would just be bad marketing :)

However, it matters waaay less to women than it does to men. You don't need to be a scientist to figure that out. As Just a shot said; it's about making a woman FEEL and we can do that in several ways; wealth, success, confidence, humor, masculinity, athleticism, and for most of the people here GAME. Great looks can do the trick as well, but it's only one of the weapons a man can have in his arsenal to create attraction.

Also, I'm starting to think that a big part of good looks attracting women is that, their mind assumes good looking men possess many other attractive qualities. If you later open your mouth and prove their mind wrong though, you throw away this advantage.
If you don't have the looks however, you can make them believe you possess these qualities through good game as well.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
Though they are not as visual as we are, they are visual yet, and if you don't believe so, then you need to get your ass in a gym.
Let's see your pic so we know where you're coming from on this.

teacha said:
all hail science, the solution to all our women problems. there is a lot of **** science talks about which i don't believe in.
But see that's what's s f.uckin' cool about science, man. "Belief" doesn't factor into the equation. Faith and belief are reserved for discussions about religion. Science is only about what is proven and experimentally shown to be factually true, no matter what an isolated activist group thinks. I'm not saying science has all the answers, but to sit there and contradict what people who know far more than any of us here know about sexual selection is foolhardy.

women love attractive things too (they can see), stop spreading bull****, talking about how women are attracted to stuff they feel...they are not blind ffs.
No, they are not blind. They can definitely tell if a guy is good-looking or not. The catch is that they simply don't care. If you tell a girl that's about to go on a blind date that the guy is "good-looking" when she asks what the guy is like, it's like telling the guy that the girl has a "good personality and sense of humor." It's like, ok...yeah, great...but is she hot? Same thing with women, but reversed. Women are from Mars while men are from Venus. Opposites attract, and that's the way it's always been and it's pretty damn likely to stay that way.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Just A Shot Away

Evidence suggests that women prefer male bodies with the classic V-shaped torso
with a high shoulder-to-hip ratio, which are hypothesized to have signaled good hunting and
protection ability in the ancestral environment. Faces (as well as other body parts) of males have
varying degrees of bilateral symmetry, and females have been shown to find symmetrical traits
more attractive. Symmetry is thought to provide cues about a potential mate’s genetic quality and
developmental stability. In addition to symmetry, the authors review evidence that
“conventionally handsome” male faces are those that are “composite” in the sense of being near
the population average.
http://www.epjournal.net/filestore/EP08275283.pdf

Just saying but this is annoying.

On one hand as another poster said, looks help but they're not the only way guys can get poon which is great for us. I personally believe you should be working on every area you can, mindset, body, face, style, finances, education etc. I do agree that looks are not the end all be all for guys, never have been & never will be & in some cases guys can pull girls without having looks or a good body.

You however seem to have some serious issues. The passion with which you bash anyone or anything stating that looks matter to women in any degree should be better spent getting off the site once in a while & talking to women. Maybe then you'd be more mellow in these repetitive discussions. Sad to say, they are guys who attract women with their looks alone...notice I said attract not bed...are these quality women? I can't say but at least they're good looking...anyway we've flogged this dead horse to fossils.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im with Just a shot away on this one. This is just a random deduction from some guy trying to prove how handsome and a player he is. Unfortunately; some new guy will come in and read this garbage and believe it.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
No, they are not blind. They can definitely tell if a guy is good-looking or not. The catch is that they simply don't care. If you tell a girl that's about to go on a blind date that the guy is "good-looking" when she asks what the guy is like, it's like telling the guy that the girl has a "good personality and sense of humor." It's like, ok...yeah, great...but is she hot? Same thing with women, but reversed. Women are from Mars while men are from Venus. Opposites attract, and that's the way it's always been and it's pretty damn likely to stay that way.
most women care about looks but some are more willing to overlook them in favor of other factors such as money, status etc. I don't care if you got the backing of 72 nobel prize winners but please stop with the bullshit saying women don't care about looks because you and I both know that's not true.

S. Pryor

Don Juan
Reaction score
There really should be a licensce for people to use the internet

Just a Shot Away said:
Oh man. Where to start? There's so much trash packed into one post it's hard to choose. No paragraphs and horrible phrasing, also. Yikes.

1) A girl tells you that you look like someone she knows. Therefore, you decide looks matter.

Nothing to say here. You made a conclusion based on something completely unrelated.

2) A girl in high school asks if you want to date. Therefore, you decide looks matter.

Oh, and post a pic. You can't just come around here prancing about and crying about how much looks matter without posting your own picture to see your frame of reference. Otherwise, you're just another anti-DJ/pro-AFC schmoe that likes to make up random deductions without any attempt to back them up.
What are you on cocaine? Did sniffing the residue of the cocaine off your keyboard motivate you to write this bull**** post and press submit? It's obvious you only read what you wanted to read and responded in such a half ass way. Did you work closely with an English teacher and thought you were going to get some ***** but she turned you down? Poor guy. Did I explicitly say LOOKS MATTER? What I SAID was that from time to time and woman WILL approach you. Does she know you? NOOOOOOOOOOO! I know it doesn't happen to you much so try not to feel so bad. I was giving examples from my own personal memory banks. I'm sorry that I can't tell SOMEONE ELSE'S ****ING story.

1. You're ****ing stupid. It's obvious you're a moron because you didn't read the other part I had to say on that encounter.

2. I didn't say date you simpleton. I said THEY ASKED me if I wanted to be their boyfriend. I did not know these chicks and they didn't know me but they still liked what they saw. The fact of the matter is that women will come to you showing interests. Obviously not you but you know what I mean. Or do you? Probably not.

3. You're a jackass. People believe that women are just standing around waiting to be approached when that's not always the case. Sometimes a woman will actually pursue YOU. Are men way more visual than women? OF COURSE! That doesn't mean that the women aren't looking themselves. How else would you explain a woman sending you IOI's as the "community" puts it but she doesn't know jack **** about you? That alone deflates the crap alone you put as your response. I didn't say that looks were the be all end all for an interaction on a woman's part. Check yourself before you start making idiotic statements young man.

Why are you asking another man to post his pic? I'm not posting **** so you can jack off to my picture you weirdo. We're here trying to get chicks not see pics of guys with ****s. Nerd. Nobody said I was trying to be some player or big myself up. I merely provided examples to what I was saying. If your ass is too dumb to realize the difference between explaining and bragging then I feel sorry for you. I have nothing to do with you and the dumbass assumptions you're making about what I've posted. Forgive me for trying to open the eyes of a lot of you ***** ass posters. And **** terran2k too for co-signing this dumb **** that you speak. If you *******s are too dumb to recognize certain things then that's on you. I can't get involved in that. And for the rest of the posters they should put on a gas mask to avoid the stench of bull**** emitting from your post. And I would any man using the word "prancing". All of your credibility has been lost but then again that's assuming you had any credibility at all you dip****.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teacha said:
most women care about looks but some are more willing to overlook them in favor of other factors such as money, status etc. I don't care if you got the backing of 72 nobel prize winners but please stop with the bullshit saying women don't care about looks because you and I both know that's not true.
If looks mattered, I would be drowning in bush and the Ron Jeremy lookalike I saw today at McDonald's with the HB 8.5 19 year old would never get laid. It's not that complicated.

Look, I'm fine with agreeing to disagree. Me, Charles Darwin, and the 72 nobel prize winners have our loyalties embedded in science and you have them in theory. There's nothing wrong with that. The only reason this topic came up is because the mods still allow guys to post about this meaningless subject even though there's 85 pages written about it in the Archives section.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks may matter somewhat to them, but only if you already possess two other bigger indicators of value: status and money.

As I've blabbed on before, I used to be handsome and in really good shape (washboard abs, huge guns, the works) but I was relatively poor. I'm now a fat guy whose face shows the signs of time, but I'm also successful with a salary four times greater than that of my younger self (although I'm not quite rich). And the me of now has much more success than the me of the past.

If looks were a primary virtue in the eyes of women, they'd think like we do: "who cares how successful she is if she's hot?" But evolution has molded women to care much more about our ability to protect them and provide for their progeny than anything else. Looks only factor into the situation if a woman is already taking the other indicators into account.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S. Pryor said:
What I SAID was that from time to time and woman WILL approach you. Does she know you? NOOOOOOOOOOO!
Awesome. This is the part where you tie it all back to "women being visual."

I know it doesn't happen to you much so try not to feel so bad.
All the time. But I still get no bush. Why? Looks don't matter. No big revelation, here.

1. You're ****ing stupid...you're a moron because you didn't read the other part I had to say on that encounter
Yeah, man. I did. You saw her again and when you asked her who you looked like she said "uhh" and then subsequently deduced from this that women are visual. Obviously this is ludicrous to all clear-minded people.

2. I didn't say date you simpleton. I said THEY ASKED me if I wanted to be their boyfriend.
Oh. So you contend that just because you are dating a girl doesn't make her your girlfriend. That's all well and good but that still doesn't explain how or why women are visual.

Obviously not you but you know what I mean. Or do you? Probably not.
Yes, I know what you mean. You just happen to be wrong. Just like I knew what Kanye West meant when he said that George Bush doesn't care about black people. He's still wrong.

That doesn't mean that the women aren't looking themselves. How else would you explain a woman sending you IOI's as the "community" puts it but she doesn't know jack **** about you?
Because new guys such as yourself are making false conclusions from so-called IOI's. Just because a woman makes strong eye contact or brushes her hand on your thigh does NOT mean that she wants to bang you. Those are the kinds of assumptions that show a profound lack of understanding of how sexual selection works. If "IOI"'s automatically meant that the girl wants to bang you, then this site would not exist.

Why are you asking another man to post his pic? I'm not posting **** so you can jack off to my picture you weirdo.
I'm glad you asked. You see, Pryor, when you post your picture you are thereby providing some frame of reference of where you are coming from on your claims of how women treat you when you go out in public. For example, if you turn out to be a good-looking guy then maybe you'll have more credibility. If not, well...then you won't. I'm not asking for a c.ock pic, Chief. Just show us where you're coming from.

You're ****ing stupid...you're a moron...you simpleton...You're a jackass...you weirdo...Nerd...you ***** ass... **** terran2k...you *******s ...too dumb...you dip****.
Wow. Strike a nerve, much? Breathe, man. Breathe, find the thesaurus, and come back when you're cool, calm, and collected. Go get yourself together.

Last edited:

Brokenblade

Reaction score
I'll be one to admit, looks do matter to women. However, it is not in the way that it matters to men. Looks is one of many factors that will get you your chance.

Women tend to be very forgiving about physical shortcomings when a man has a lot of more important aspects going for him. Also, if al you have going for you is looks, women will get bored. Next thing you know your good-lookin pretty ass will be sittin on the curb while women go hangin off the shoulders of ShreK :D

What does matter is how you present yourself and how you take care of yourself.

Reaction score
You're full of laughs lately. :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Just a Shot Away said:

UniKKatiL

Don Juan
Reaction score
JASA, I can confirm what he says is true from my experience. I have had woman wanting to be my GF because they liked what they saw. Woman are visual, of course they are, and if you have high self esteem you will get ***** all over you without even having to game or approach them. They will actually try to game you, especially the confident once will approach you. While the shy ones will look at you but not dare to talk to you, unless they are drunk (Happened before). They will see you cracking off jokes with your friends and will strive to get with you.. and all you need to do is sit back and pick which one you want, and as long as you have high self esteem added to that, nothing can go wrong. This kind of game doesn't work if you're not good looking. Woman I don't even know have many times made up excuses just to talk to me.