Women and power over you, something I noticed

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in many cases I've been bored at job so decided to have some chat with the girls working there, I usually treat them as I would treat kid and openly make fun of them whenever they say something senseless, unlike what we are conditioned to think this kind of behaviour make them reward you....just dont ask me why.

Anyway I in the last week I've been even more bored and due to change of training in the gym my hormoes went sky high leaving me kinda horny, so to the chatting I added some ass pinching or shirt opening to check out their breast all of this while normaly talking, they were giggling letting me do at the beginning then reminind themselves that they are not supposed to let men do such things so they started either to create resistance or push me away.

Now I cant tell exactly how but I perceive they are much more self confident and demanding after such things as if they now realized they have something over me, their bodies and the chance to reject my advances.

At this point I realized that and I withrew my attention, just some joke here and there to keep the butthurt radar low, at some point they mostly come out with some indirect provocation or hidden insult which after being nullified( ignore or agree and amplify up to you) leave them in a state of doubt and confusion which brings them to the original state where they were fine being in the lower step.

I guess most guys either dont realize what happens in the phase women understand what they have or if they do they simply fail to nullify the following provocations and sh1t tests.

Of course in a bigger scale.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i get this just trying to be friendly to women at work, at first they like the attention, but then they quickly withdraw

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4north1side2 said:
I **** women all the time at my job but your an idiot, quickest way for you to be fired and brought up on some sexual harassment charges. Hope it was worth it throwing your life away.
And who exactly is gonna fire me? myself or my associate?

Second and most important, women sue nice guys not guys they know are prone to retaliate...you dont see the wife of a pusher dragging him to tribunal, you see the cheating wife of the nice white collar stealing the life out of him.

m7ytn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all fun and games until you get sued for sexual harassment... Don't think it can't happen either. As soon as one of them wants something or gets pissed at you over something totally unrelated, they have all the leverage they need to destroy you.

I would advise you rethink your theory that women only sue nice guys... Women will sue anyone, anytime that they have an opportunity to get something they want and have a means to get it. You just gave them a means to get it. All it takes is for one of them to decide to play a victim, and suddenly they will all claim to be victims, not to mention vouch for each other. I see it happen all the time...

Two words: Damage control

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one who initiates, either male or female, loses power for showing interest. This happens to me even with hot girls, they lose a bit of their appeal once i know I have them...

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
And who exactly is gonna fire me? myself or my associate?

Second and most important, women sue nice guys not guys they know are prone to retaliate...you dont see the wife of a pusher dragging him to tribunal, you see the cheating wife of the nice white collar stealing the life out of him.
This is true. Women generally don't f*ck with you when they know you're a douchebag who will screw them over 10 times worse than anything they do to you.

This is what protects me from "women's wrath".--> Pure fear. Some women will verbally attack me, but nothing beyond that because they can just tell I'm no white knight and don't give a sh!t.

This is why making women feel too secure around you is foolish. They need to be a little afraid of you.

m7ytn said:
Its all fun and games until you get sued for sexual harassment... Don't think it can't happen either. As soon as one of them wants something or gets pissed at you over something totally unrelated, they have all the leverage they need to destroy you.

I would advise you rethink your theory that women only sue nice guys... Women will sue anyone, anytime that they have an opportunity to get something they want and have a means to get it. You just gave them a means to get it. All it takes is for one of them to decide to play a victim, and suddenly they will all claim to be victims, not to mention vouch for each other. I see it happen all the time...

Two words: Damage control
This is also true. The higher up you are the more responsibility you have and the more danger you're in.

But keep in mind that women are generally cowards and only f*ck with people they know they can f*ck with. Even with all the false rape claims that go on.. there are just as many women who actually get raped and don't say sh!t.

Women generally attack faggots who they know they can milk, embarrass and destroy.

Still.. its best to be smart and not put yourself in situations where women can screw you.