Women and Dogs

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
my parents bought me a welsh corgi for Christmas. The dog was very popular at the pet store when i was buying her supplies, and she is very cute. this may seem old fashioned, but is a puppy another good tactic to meeting girls? there were girls looking at her, but they could have just been looking at the dog:eek:

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, you can joke about it by saying its like half wolf, this will definetly get the chicks laughing. Be creative.

Or give it a viscious name like Oj Simpson hahahah.

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
all right thanks, and i also feel very confident when i am with the dog for some reason:confused:

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just thought of this. Wouldn't it be funny if the dog took a s**t or humped the girl's leg or something, like in the sims commercial.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A dog can be a great way to get chicks to come to you. Walk the dog through a park or some other public place and you'll probably get chicks approaching you to say something about the dog. From there, it's easy.

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do i do from there. i just wanna be sure i know what o do when i walk her through public place.

Don Juan
Reaction score
There will be convo for a few minutes relating to the dogs. Then, steer the convo away from dogs and onto something else that might be interesting for a moment. If you are interested in her, say that you have to get going but you would love to continue the convo over coffee sometime, and get her #.

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
all right thatnks for the tips. i also taught my puppy how to dance, so maybe i can impress the girls with they way i trianed her. and i might go to the beach for spring break, and she might be able to come with me, so tha will be the perfect place to put her to the test:D

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

I have my little maltese poodle do all my dirty work. I normally tell her to sit on the bed and chicks will sit down to pet her and snuggle. She will give them dog kisses and from there ... its all easy going :D

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this is true...

I heard a story from a friend once about a little girl and a big dog. Standing on its hind legs, the dog was taller than the girl. At our town's Village Green the dog humped the little girl and creamed all over her.

Maybe you could relay this to the girls that approach you and add, "so you better watch out!"